is this offensive to american soldiers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Basically the same joke

We all know that Japan behaved liked innocent angels to the Chinese and Koreans and Philippines during WW2 (insert sarcastic eye roll).....

Comment

You know what I find so hypocritical when it comes to these "bash America" threads? Is that I'm a person that is first in line to condemn what this country has done wrong, but in the process the same people praise regimes like Russia, N. Korea, Cuba, Venezuela etc....

It's hilarious. The Roman empire did the same, the Greeks, Persians, Babylonians, but I guarantee you guys that you want America as the sole super power and not N. Korea, China or Russia.

You want to see atrocities? Let those countries run the world.

Comment

America has gone soft, you need a new War President. We need help over here with these ISIS pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          You know what I find so hypocritical when it comes to these "bash America" threads? Is that I'm a person that is first in line to condemn what this country has done wrong, but in the process the same people praise regimes like Russia, N. Korea, Cuba, Venezuela etc....

It's hilarious. The Roman empire did the same, the Greeks, Persians, Babylonians, but I guarantee you guys that you want America as the sole super power and not N. Korea, China or Russia.

You want to see atrocities? Let those countries run the world.
          I'd rather have Russia run my dear Middle East before your genocidal, illegal wafare oil stealing goverment gets their hands on it. Any day. They've been destroying Isis the moment they started. America has only helped Isis grow for the past couple of years.

And I'd bet you would love Russia if they were less about traditional values that they uphold(which happens to be anti-gay/transgender and anti-feminazi propaganda which is unforgivable to pc liberals like you).

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            I'd rather have Russia run my dear Middle East before your genocidal, illegal wafare oil stealing goverment gets their hands on it. Any day. They've been destroying Isis the moment they started. America has only helped Isis grow for the past couple of years.

And I'd bet you would love Russia if they were less about traditional values that they uphold(which happens to be anti-gay/transgender and anti-feminazi propaganda which is unforgivable to pc liberals like you).
            I always love the nut job conspiracy theorists that claim we stole tons of oil....

When did this happen, and how? If we went to Iraq to steal oil, we fuked that up as well.

Russia is a great place, where people get assassinated by the govt for speaking out against them. Which is ironic, considering you spend all your time speaking out against the U.S, which has laws that allow you to do that.

Go to Russia and speak out against Putin, let me know how that works out for you...lol

Hypocrites

Comment

Well its not really offensive or funny but it is true.

Comment

Not even a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I always love the nut job conspiracy theorists that claim we stole tons of oil....

When did this happen, and how? If we went to Iraq to steal oil, we fuked that up as well.

Russia is a great place, where people get assassinated by the govt for speaking out against them. Which is ironic, considering you spend all your time speaking out against the U.S, which has laws that allow you to do that.

Go to Russia and speak out against Putin, let me know how that works out for you...lol

Hypocrites
                  I thought you were the "first person in line to condemn America for wrong doings"? Are you that gullible that you think the US just made a miscalculation in the illegal invasion of Iraq, it was as innocent as that and no other motives were behind it?

You made a pretty ironic post there. As if claiming that bad words about Puting will get you killed as if he's Stalin, as if that's not aking to conspiritardism. Keep listening to your goverment about how super bad Assad and Putin are, I'm sure they're as right about that as their claims of WMD's.

And sure, your country's amendments sure have created a wonderful society. Your culture deteriorated so much due to that so called freedom that it has spread to the rest of the world. We thank 'merica for musicians like lady gaga, tv shows like the kardashians, and the general promotion of pedophilia(disney for kids) ****sexuality/transgender and everything that is against traditional values.

Comment

Considering he's a stand up comedian taking the mick, Im gonna say no?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                      I thought you were the "first person in line to condemn America for wrong doings"? Are you that gullible that you think the US just made a miscalculation in the illegal invasion of Iraq, it was as innocent as that and no other motives were behind it?

You made a pretty ironic post there. As if claiming that bad words about Puting will get you killed as if he's Stalin, as if that's not aking to conspiritardism. Keep listening to your goverment about how super bad Assad and Putin are, I'm sure they're as right about that as their claims of WMD's.

And sure, your country's amendments sure have created a wonderful society. Your culture deteriorated so much due to that so called freedom that it has spread to the rest of the world. We thank 'merica for musicians like lady gaga, tv shows like the kardashians, and the general promotion of pedophilia(disney for kids) ****sexuality/transgender and everything that is against traditional values.
                      Hold on, so you are telling me that Assad and Putin aren't bad? Or that only the U.S is spreading this "propaganda"? You should read a history book, learn what Assad's father did in the 80's.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but we also need context and perspective. Like I said, I'm first in line to condemn what the U.S does wrong, but that doesn't mean other countries don't do much, much worse. It's not excusing the U.S, but rather taking the lesser of two much different evils.

That is you issue though isn't it? You want to cut off your nose to spite your face. Sure the U.S has done horrible things, as all powers have throughout history, but they aren't the worst and they didn't do it for some nefarious reasons. They did it for their advancement and power, but I will take living in a democratic, capitalistic country over any other form of govt or economic system in the world.

Why? Because unlike you, I have lived in those countries and I can tell you it's not freedom or living.

Comment

Working...
                      X