Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conte gets his sweet £9 mill as a one off payment apparently.

I’d swallow my pride for that too

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Conte gets his sweet £9 mill as a one off payment apparently.

I’d swallow my pride for that too
      Damn, you ready for the brutal bumming Chelsea's first eleven will be getting mate?

Courtois, Kante, Willian and Hazard all going in the same transfer window!? Is your anus ready?

Basically all your best players lol. Whereas us, we're on the up and up. Shaqiri about to be confirmed very soon, Dybala next. You jelly?

Comment

• Chelsea is in for hell this coming season.

The board is betting the house on Sarri suddenly becoming a winner while being frugal.

Gonna be a grand season.

Comment

• I really hope Mourhino one big signing this year is not just ****ing Fred.. i don't even remember the kid getting on for Brazil

Comment

• I didn't understand the point of holding onto him for as long as Chelsea did. Is it ego from Roman? Sure, you're paying out £10m to get rid, but you lost out on around £30m to qualify for the Champions League.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Damn, you ready for the brutal bumming Chelsea's first eleven will be getting mate?

Courtois, Kante, Willian and Hazard all going in the same transfer window!? Is your anus ready?

Basically all your best players lol. Whereas us, we're on the up and up. Shaqiri about to be confirmed very soon, Dybala next. You jelly?
              I would love us to get rid of Willian and Big Nose.

Kante ain’t going anywhere.

Hazard probably will go. I don’t even mind that. Fantastic player but he’s done his bit.

What matter is who comes in.

Kante and Azpilicueta are our most important players for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I would love us to get rid of Willian and Big Nose.

Kante ain’t going anywhere.

Hazard probably will go. I don’t even mind that. Fantastic player but he’s done his bit.

What matter is who comes in.

Kante and Azpilicueta are our most important players for me
                Hearing PSG and Barca are both going at it HARD over Kante, makes sense tbh, the boy is by far and away the best DM on the planet, needs to be playing CL football. He's as good as gone.

Also hearing Sarri will be signing Higuain

Chelsea do love an old past it expensive big name striker don't they!?

Comment

• We're basically signing Messi for £13m...

Comment

• I almost feel guilty about Stoke only getting £13m for a player of Lionel Shaqiri's calibre... could easily add a 0 to that tbh.

Comment

• With only the league to play for this year, Arsenal better get their **** together this year. I still don't understand why they signed Leno when they have Cech and Ospina.

Comment

Working...
                      X