Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portland Police Union: City is now full of homeless, drug needles, and human feces

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland Police Union: City is now full of homeless, drug needles, and human feces

Meh they just need more taxes to throw at the issue. Yeah that will work! lol

Comment

1st gen white-flight leftists: "Haha down with the system man, we'll trash LA, piss off the MAN then move to the Bay Area"

2nd gen white-flight leftists "Haha down with the system man, we'll trash the Bay, piss off the MAN then move to Portland/Seattle"

3rd gen white-flight leftists: (having serious trouble keeping up the act) "Haha... Down with the system man... I've always wanted to move to the badlands of Idaho anyway... I guess..."

Comment

Well the homeless need a place to stay, drugs should be legal, and sh it happens.

What's the problem?

Comment

It's all good...

Comment

10th gen white-flight leftists (Floating on a 10x10' slab of ice in the arctic sea): "Haha we totally pissed off my dad. Punk rock!"

Comment

The US needs to handle some of its problems quick. Homeless mfers ain't homeless cuz they like camping in the city or cuz they are freeloaders. These are mfers with problems. Mental problems. Drug problems. Money problems. Domestic violence problems. And other problems before the homeless problem is the problem for a city & the police. Cities & states need to better help people who need help before they need help with dealing with homeless people. Its a problem solving thing that no one is really trying to solve at the government level & half the time mfers trying to help solve or help at the private level are given roadblocks to doing so.

Comment

In Boston, the City does not allow homeless encampments. I remember walking by underpasses and other areas where homeless people were 'camping out.' The authorities quickly removed them. Boston is a very liberal and progression city but we do not tolerate vacancy, open drug use and other quality of life issues/crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  In Boston, the City does not allow homeless encampments. I remember walking by underpasses and other areas where homeless people were 'camping out.' The authorities quickly removed them. Boston is a very liberal and progression city but we do not tolerate vacancy, open drug use and other quality of life issues/crimes.
                  I’d cite Chinatown, Dorchester, Roxbury, Mattapan as exceptions. But yeah, for a largely liberal city, Boston does an excellent job of controlling homeless situation and crime. Now Lynn, Lowell, amd New Bedford really need to get their shyt together. These are working class cities with so much potential.

Comment

We need to gather up all the homeless people and put them in a big rocket and jettison they smelling ass into outer space and let aliens or whoever deal with them. We need to quit making excuses for these people. Mental issues and drug issues aren’t excuses. I’m mentally ******ed and I’m not homeless. I do drugs and I’m not homeless.

Comment

Working...
                    X