No announcement yet.

Kell Brook once again being suspect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
    The only thing I'm worried about is why you're worried about me being apparently worried. That is extremely worrying.
    You don't worry about me worrying, let me worry about that.

Comment

@ this whole thread

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Interesting because research will show you that many blacks and Latinos are ****phobic. Most of them aren’t Trump supporters.
        Nah. That's just white feminists and simps trying to push a ***** narrative on the wider community. They want to associate fathers of color teaching their sons not to be a cross dressing ***** with "toxic masculinity" and "****phobia". Just cause a man don't care if his son is taking it in the ass doesn't mean he has to approve of gay men walking around with hands on hips and talking with a lisp.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
          You don't worry about me worrying, let me worry about that.

Comment

I never liked Brook because he brags way too much. I don't mind a confident boxer but I don't like a huge bragger. He said he would have defeated GGG if not for the injury when GGG had him a couple of punches away from a KO when his trainer rescued him. The eye had nothing to do with that loss and GGG being the better fighter had everything to do with it. The only boxer I know who brags more about his fighting skills than Brook is his rival Khan and I don't like him either. Not only do they brag too much they disrespect other boxers.

Comment

I am not gay I just like hanging around with naked men on beaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                It's the Trump supporters. If you don't like them or don't agree with them they will cast stones at you.

So if they hate gays you better too...or else you're gay and deserve to be ridiculed...

Some people never mature past 12. It's honestly sad

Trump is the first President elect to support gay marriage.

You mad Barry Hussein and Hillary spent 2008 talking about marriage was only for men and women.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                  Nah. That's just white feminists and simps trying to push a ***** narrative on the wider community. They want to associate fathers of color teaching their sons not to be a cross dressing ***** with "toxic masculinity" and "****phobia". Just cause a man don't care if his son is taking it in the ass doesn't mean he has to approve of gay men walking around with hands on hips and talking with a lisp.

Theyre coming for you bruh, your chit is next. You guys are on the "privilege" having list.

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com...ple-1814157214

Theyre throwing trial articles out like this, to see if its socially acceptable or if it will stick. They got some push back so they will try again in 12 months, widdle away at it a little bit at a time.

Wait until they mass import south americans and they dont need your vote anymore.

Join us before its too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    It's the Trump supporters. If you don't like them or don't agree with them they will cast stones at you.

So if they hate gays you better too...or else you're gay and deserve to be ridiculed...

Some people never mature past 12. It's honestly sad
                    Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    Trump is the first President elect to support gay marriage.

You mad Barry Hussein and Hillary spent 2008 talking about marriage was only for men and women.
                    This right here is the problem with Trump people. They're literally lunatics. They create their own reality, ignore "facts" and label it "fake news".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...m/amp/29328755

"President Obama called the Supreme Court decision requiring states to recognize same-sex marriage "a victory for America.

Obama said the ruling was the "consequence of the countless small acts of courage of millions of people across decades who stood up, who came out, who talked to parents — parents who loved their children no matter what. Folks who were willing to endure bullying and taunts and stayed strong and came to believe in themselves and who they were, and slowly made an entire country realize that love is love."

Trump - conversely - has suggested white supremacists murdering minorities at a peaceful protest was both "good and bad".

Trump deports immigrant parents and organizes their children..some as young as toddlers...who are now living in concentration camps or foster homes - that WE - the tax payers- are paying for. Not to mention all the sexual abuse going on.

Trump blew Putins dick in Russia

Trump laughs about women's rights and uses sexual slander about grabbing their vag...and hes been accused of statutory rape (rape of a minor) as well as suggesting hed sleep with his own daughter.

Oh and his tax plan? It's another annual bonus for the elite wealthy.

Trump now wants to bring back Pre-existing conditions to healthcare, continue to block access to free and fair elections, and indirectly tell his people (like you) to murder 90 year old jews.

Good job fool

Comment

Originally posted by Kell Mercury View Post
                      I am not gay I just like hanging around with naked men on beaches.
                      And WHY would you put that as your avatar? I'm dead serious. I don't know how to block, so just block me.

Comment

Working...
                      X