No announcement yet.

Rigo headed to PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    He retired as much as Rigo did. Gotta be someone else then, cant be all that great as theyll be untelevised.
    Sure, but I thought the person being discussed was legit retired hence neither is the guy.

How fats Maidana these days?
    No clue. Haven't seen a pic of him in a minute now that I think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Bruh idk wtf you are talking about now, but CLEARLY Rigo is a small 122lber. He could legit go to 118. He's a small mfer. Child size. He looks like a frail 11 year old ffs.
      And so is Mares.
      Why is this so hard for you to believe?
      Mares is small, too.
      It;s why I kept mentioning why the Charlos accept being undercard to a tiny frail-looking past prime Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        And so is Mares.
        Why is this so hard for you to believe?
        Mares is small, too.
        It;s why I kept mentioning why the Charlos accept being undercard to a tiny frail-looking past prime Mares.
        Bruh this ain't THAT f#cking difficult.

Of course BOTH are small.

Rigo is just particularly tiny.

Here's both guys with Agbeko. Rigo is for sure the smaller framed guy. And hell he looks like he might not even be 5'4 to Mares' 5'4 1/2 based on the optics of these pics but idk about that just my feeling upon looking at one pic of each with the same guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Bruh this ain't THAT f#cking difficult.

Of course BOTH are small.

Rigo is just particularly tiny.

Here's both guys with Agbeko. Rigo is for sure the smaller framed guy. And hell he looks like he might not even be 5'4 to Mares' 5'4 1/2 based on the optics of these pics but idk about that just my feeling upon looking at one pic of each with the same guy.

That just proves size didn't matter in that fight.
          Agbeko is the same size as Davis.
          It's now a big deal when it comes to Rigo v Davis.

Comment

Fxck this heartless coward. he shamed the entire island of Cuba with his pathetic quit job. Loma will forever own his soul. even in the afterlife.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              That just proves size didn't matter in that fight.
              Agbeko is the same size as Davis.
              It's now a big deal when it comes to Rigo v Davis.
              Whatever man.

I'm just saying Rigo is a tiny mfer & I'd rather see him fight guys at 122 or worse case ONE division above where he's had success. If he knocks off some dudes at 126 I'd love to see him jump to 130 from there. But til he's got some W's at 126 I don't see the point in jumping to 130 again specifically when the better & better paying fights are there (LSC).

You can want whatever you want thats your business.

Comment

Working...
              X