No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Andrade Hasn't Fought Anybody, He's Very Boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is a *****

This 🍅 can dosent have heart to fight Andrade!

Comment

Canelo has a mean resume! He got my respect when he fought Lara! He lost.. But he still fought him.

Comment

He hasnt fought anyone. You mean like Rocky Fielding? Oh wait.....

Comment

Well hes not lying. I dont think Andrade is even THAT good so yea I dont give a f#ck about that fight til Andrade beats SOMEONE of note where a Canelo fight would make sense.

So sure Andrade is in line for a #1 spot fight, but hes done nothing as of yet to deserve the call so f#ck em. He needs to do something interesting or wait for his number to get called.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

I can't argue with the guy. He's spot on here.
            Blamed for what? Winning a boring fight? Andrade holds a belt so ... boring or not, a real champ would say "he has to go down" Period.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
              Blamed for what? Winning a boring fight? Andrade holds a belt so ... boring or not, a real champ would say "he has to go down" Period.
              Eh. Do you really want to see it? It's gonna be Canelo-Lara all over again. There are better fights out there. Honestly, fans don't get hyped over boring, safety-first guys. It's not they're not good at what they do. They're excellent. But damn, man. Do you like watching a hundred jabs and feints and footwork for twelve rounds? People want action and considering what Canelo is getting paid, they have to deliver something that seems explosive, like the Kovalev fight.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                GGG said he's not fighting Andrade.....why is that being held against Andrade? Is it because he's black or because he has the style like Floyd of hitting and not getting hit but bigger and stronger.
                Errr... Vanes Martiyrosian dropped him and Artur Akavov had him doing the jelly legged dance all over the ring

Comment

Derev fought top opposition, arguably beaten GGG, split loss to Jacobs... And he is NOT boring!

Comment

i hate this. somebody fight this guy. jesus. charlo? naw. not a chance. BJS wouldnt even fight him at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                      The "Boring" label sure always seems to come out when the possibility of being outboxed is presented. Canelo is just telling on himself.
                      He probably considers mayweather and lara to be “boring.” Good post. “Boring” is a term used to describe a boxer to hits and avoids getting hit, has a high boxing IQ, and controls the action with movement and counterpunching/jab. Canelo will never fight someone like that again.

Comment

Working...
                      X