Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Andrade Hasn't Fought Anybody, He's Very Boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Andrade Hasn't Fought Anybody, He's Very Boring

Canelo Alvarez dismissed Demetrius Andrade on Thursday as an unproven, boring boxer who's unworthy of securing a fight with him. A reporter asked Alvarez about Andrade during a conference call scheduled to promote his upcoming jump to light heavyweight. The Mexican superstar considers WBO 175-pound champion Sergey Kovalev, his opponent November 2 in Las Vegas, a real challenge.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-10-2019, 04:44 PM.

He's not wrong lol

Comment

Ducking from the ginger... as usual.

Comment

The "Boring" label sure always seems to come out when the possibility of being outboxed is presented. Canelo is just telling on himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
          He's not wrong lol
          This.

But this is DAZN’s fault for never approving Andrade in the first place for Undisputed Unification. Should Canelo beat Kovalev next, I think the best fights for Canelo will present itself.

I would like to see him fight a real Champ at 168

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
            The "Boring" label sure always seems to come out when the possibility of being outboxed is presented. Canelo is just telling on himself.
            Exactly. I'm actually motivated to make a thread about this.

Comment

Where can I find this interview?

Comment

If it looks like a duck , sounds like a duck its probably a duck

Comment

If a belt holder wants to unify, he has to fight the other belt holders, no matter if they're boring or not.
                  Of course he can forget about unifying and just look for a weak champ in another division.

Comment

he is right about andrade being boring, but silly statement from canelo. andrade would be a good challenge at 160 lbs for him

Comment

Working...
                    X