Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC claims he's "Pro-black" but he's against black British boxers - why?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDBC claims he's "Pro-black" but he's against black British boxers - why?

I'm currently watching this LDBC guy's videos and this guy is a rabid racist and raving lunatic like the scumbag that has been stalking me on here.

His whole shtick is about "black power", being "pro-black" and supporting "black fighters", yet he hates both Dillian Whyte and Anthony Joshua, lol. The crackhead is just your typical low IQ having fat yank. YouTube needs to do the world a favour and block this m0ron and the toxic videos he's polluting the medium with. This clown even said he's richer than Eddie Hearn. LMAO.

I'm going to lodge a formal complaint to YouTube and I hope they ban his channel.

https://youtu.be/3v3n042ZL9k

Who/what is LDBC?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
      Who/what is LDBC?
      It's a group. He's only speaking of that Barbershop Convos channel that's part of that Lions Den network. Hearn called him a clown and it was hell to tell the captain.

Comment

He's not pro black he's pro American funnily enough America hates black people.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          I'm currently watching this LDBC guy's videos and this guy is a rabid racist and raving lunatic like the scumbag that has been stalking me on here.

His whole shtick is about "black power", being "pro-black" and supporting "black fighters", yet he hates both Dillian Whyte and Anthony Joshua, lol. The crackhead is just your typical low IQ having fat yank. YouTube needs to do the world a favour and block this m0ron and the toxic videos he's polluting the medium with. This clown even said he's richer than Eddie Hearn. LMAO.

I'm going to lodge a formal complaint to YouTube and I hope they ban his channel.

https://youtu.be/3v3n042ZL9k
          Nah, don't do that. This is America, the land of the free. Give him his first amendment rights to freedom of expression. The last thing we need is censorship. After all, it's social media.

Comment

Hey moron, it's PRO-BLACK AMERICAN. Dillian Whyte is Jamaican and Anthony Joshua is Nigerian, you can't combine all these different ethnic groups. LDBC supports Black American boxers.

Comment

He's Pro-ADOS (American Descendants of Slaves) maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by MusaWorld View Post
                Hey moron, it's PRO-BLACK AMERICAN. Dillian Whyte is Jamaican and Anthony Joshua is Nigerian, you can't combine all these different ethnic groups. LDBC supports Black American boxers.
                Out of curiosity, why are you guys so loyal to America when you clearly feel that America is oppressive towards Black people?

Comment

Come on man y'all really just make up stuff to create post. The dude doesn't like Eddie Hearn plain and simple and if they fight for Hearn they in the crossfire. For people to not like the LDBC people sure do bring them up constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
                    Out of curiosity, why are you guys so loyal to America when you clearly feel that America is oppressive towards Black people?
                    What are you talking about? Black American has nothing to do with being loyal to America. It's simply an ethnic group of Black people in the United States, distinct from Black Caribbeans, Black Latinos, Black British and Black Africans. I'm just saying you cannot combine all Black ethnic groups and just refer to them as one, there's a huge difference between all of us. The LDBC realized this and that's why they only support BLACK AMERICANS. Same way White Americans distinguish themselves from White South Africans or White English men.

Comment

Working...
                    X