Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Que piensan de la violenica contra mujeres?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Exactly.....

To Cleto's response, I had one of my old crazy ass chola GF's come at me with a knife. I had to get 8 stitches in my left hand because I grabbed her, and threw her down and held her down. In the scuffle, I got cut up.

The reason I don't condone beating on women, is because I witnessed all 3 of my sisters get beaten badly by their husbands and BF's. One was severely beaten and raped for years. She couldn't escape him because they lived in a small town in Mexico.

If a woman is threatening your life, then you fight back of course, but that's not what we are talking about. We are talking about men abusing women, domestic violence.

Women are weaker than we are, walk the fuk away. It will help you out as well because you won't end up in prison for being a dumbass. I'm nto defending women, and I'm not saying women can't be crazy, but it's not worth it.

Like homeboy said, let crazy b1tches be crazy b1tches and move the fuk on. There's 4 billion women on this planet, there's no need to go to prison over just 1.
    good reaction . like i said i dont condone a man hitting a woman. I have 2 daughter and if anyman ever laid hands on them they would be sorry for even thinking about doing it. Im just saying different people have different reaction. Some can hold it and some cant. If a woman knows a guy cant hold his temper all im saying is she shouldnt be looking for it. At the same time the guy should know better to be distanced from the woman if he knows he cant deal with a violent woman.

Comment

If a female uses violence, she deserves to be checked and put in her place. The level of force to be used depends on the situation and force she is using herself.
      Last edited by cactusEG; 09-27-2014, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        my mother doesnt act like these skanks that yell point and slap guys in the face
        Well yeah of course....I mean I would hope not....but lets just say she did....would you be ok with some dude clocking her up side the head?? (that's the point I was trying to make)

Comment

Working...
        X