No announcement yet.

Errol Spence Jr. Pictures Leaked! Ready to Attend Wilder vs Ortiz 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence Jr. Pictures Leaked! Ready to Attend Wilder vs Ortiz 2

Nahhhh, BS, Thats a cardboard cut out. The real Spence has no head.

Comment

Reminds me of this:

All joking aside. Glad he is ok as he is one of my favorite boxers, and prob one of the best role models for the sport.

Hope we get to see him at his best still.

Comment

Oh I sure hope he’s ok and the picture is legit.

I believed he survived and everything but I had serious doubts he was ok.

One of the best out there right now and with some good matchmaking he could be ATG level. I wish him all the best physically, mentally, spiritually, and in his career.

Comment

If thats a recent pic, seems like he's in a lot better condition than whats been reported. Good to see. Looks a lil chubby so at least he's eating good.

Comment

That picture really says nothing. He could still be carrying injuries. Until I hear he is back in the gym training for his next fight I am going to remain sceptical. He could be walking around with a bad back, injured knees or arms etc. It was all a little too hush hush for me.

Comment

those 2 fat dudes squeezed him in the middle so he won't fall down standing up

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
                Reminds me of this:

All joking aside. Glad he is ok as he is one of my favorite boxers, and prob one of the best role models for the sport.

Hope we get to see him at his best still.
                LMAO!

That film made me laugh till I cried!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                  If thats a recent pic, seems like he's in a lot better condition than whats been reported. Good to see. Looks a lil chubby so at least he's eating good.
                  was gonna say the same thing...looks a little chubby in the face

Comment

Is this legit or more trolling from you?

Comment

Working...
                    X