Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prograis was robbed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No robbery, Taylor had more willingness to win and Prograis didn’t...simple!

Taylor missed lots of punches but also landed lots of punches!

Regis landed the harder shots but they were very few and far between!

I was yelling at my tv on how Regis everytime he had Taylor hurt he would let him off the hook or made Josh miss and just stopped to admire his work too much!

This was a tale about one man willing himself to do more work and his willingness to do what it takes to win!

Their skills cancelled each other out and bodywork was even with a slight edge to Rougarou!

The Tartan Tornado just wanted it more!

I’ll tell you what, if Regis can do what he was doing in the 11th and 12th starting in round 1 of this fight or a rematch we would be hearing him as the winner cuz whenever he walked forward and let his hands go he was hurting Taylor and punishing him!

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
      Bullshit...
      tell us about your Flat Earth Theory while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        It’s the same for foreign fighters over here.
        That's the only thing you said was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          it was not close in my eyes also up until 10 , the las 2 rounds i gave to prograis and i still had it 7-5 taylor
          Same here. I do think the fight was close, as in a lot of rounds were close, but I was trying to stay true to what I was seeing which was Taylor edging most of them.

Comment

LOL even a draw would have been a robbery. Easy 7-5 Taylor.

Comment

The cards were to close and having it a draw shows why testing judges is needed , Prograis won no more then 3 rounds and was handily outboxed and was lucky to close Taylors eye because he got a round out of it in the end .

Comment

Prograis lost clearly. He was too ****y, talks like he is something special, and went into the fight overconfident. You can tell that he thought taylor would fold, but taylor outboxed him and had more heart.

Comment

Didn't score it round for round, but had Prograis winning like the first 4-5 easy, taylor came on afterwards and Regis closed out a lot better. Round for round, I probably have it for Prograis or a draw, but my mistake not scoring it. Taylor missed a lot more than commentary or crowd implied.

Really good fight. Taylor is sh4t tho, hitting after the bell on 3 occasions and he folded in the end and started holding like a proper h0e, as if all the leaning on Regis wasn't enough. Ref should've deducted a point after the 2nd time Taylor hit after the bell.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    not even close to a robbery and I thought the scores were perfect.
                    The 117 card was perfect?

Comment

No robbery, it was a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X