Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally! A real reporter corners Hearn and asks him the tough questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Now we know they were aware of the failed test at least 36 hours before the fight.
    DaNeutral.

MCC the PBC shill...not surprised he's referencing Fred Hawthorne...

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
      Is Eddie professional? Why should the reporter in this case?
      Because it's a reporters job to be unbiased and professional. Hearn is only getting annoyed with his bias and unprofessionalism the way I see it...

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
        Compared to your uncle Al, Hearn is heaven-sent to reporters.

You Haymon fanboys are hilarious. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" -- Matthew 7:3
        Don't misuse the Bible for your fanboy war nonsense. The guy already credited Hearn in the 2nd post. Guys like you are why the world is annoyed with Christians. Please, don't use God's word to attack people.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Because it's a reporters job to be unbiased and professional. Hearn is only getting annoyed with his bias and unprofessionalism the way I see it...
          He's a YouTube channel fanboy who got more info out of Hearn in 6 minutes than any of the professional and unbiased reporters have since this story broke. You got some like Mannix who refused to even ask Eddie about the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
            DaNeutral.

MCC the PBC shill...not surprised he's referencing Fred Hawthorne...
            Dry snitching again I see

Comment

So are they not going to test the B sample? They chose hearing instead of B sample?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                No it's not, if you care about reality. The reality is almost no reporter follows their fake code of ethics.

And on top of that he's a damn independent youtube creator, not someone who went to journalism school and has some fake code to follow from some news network.

Comment

I wish I could interview hearn

I am pretty confident I would expose him

all these journalists, including the one in the OP have no clue about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    He's a YouTube channel fanboy who got more info out of Hearn in 6 minutes than any of the professional and unbiased reporters have since this story broke. You got some like Mannix who refused to even ask Eddie about the situation.

Exactly! Old media is DEAD!

Comment

Boxingscene is in the firing line of a lawsuit. That’s why they’re keeping quiet about Dillian Whites response.

Comment

Working...
                      X