Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people overlooking Carlos Cuadras' chances against Roman Gonzalez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Im surprised you didn't call Innoue **** but I bet youre just saving it before Gonzalez beats him too.
    No, I think Inoue is horribly overrated already.
    Hes a very one-dimensional fighter who basically just uses being a massive weightcutter to beat up on smaller fighters.
    As long as Roman doesnt take too much damage he should stop him.
    I said Inoue was number 1 because 118 is a terrible weight class so its not hard to take the top spot.

Theres a reason Inoue skipped Flyweight and went straight to 108.

Comment

Well does this fight have any VADA testing?

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
        No, I think Inoue is horribly overrated already.
        Hes a very one-dimensional fighter who basically just uses being a massive weightcutter to beat up on smaller fighters.
        As long as Roman doesnt take too much damage he should stop him.
        I said Inoue was number 1 because 118 is a terrible weight class so its not hard to take the top spot.

Theres a reason Inoue skipped Flyweight and went straight to 108.
        Well then hahaha! A P4P fighter is no good and overrated whats next is Estrada another P4P fighter also overrated? I see you.
        Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        Well does this fight have any VADA testing?
        They are both WBC champions as such they both are subjected to 365 testing from what I can remember in the recent implementation of the VADA program.

Comment

He has a lot of neat tricks in the ring. He is definitely a seasoned fighter. I am looking forward to this fight more than the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            He has a lot of neat tricks in the ring. He is definitely a seasoned fighter. I am looking forward to this fight more than the main event.
            They are the main event you dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Well then hahaha! A P4P fighter is no good and overrated whats next is Estrada another P4P fighter also overrated? I see you.
              Whose this P4P fighter youre talking about Inoue or Gonzalez?
              Because Inoue has absolutely no reason to be P4P.
              Gonzalez is a great fighter and much better and deserving of the P4P label. I just want the Estrada rematch to happen. Everyone should.

To me, Estrada is a guy whose skills and talent outweigh his resume. He feels like a Marquez to me, a guy waiting to finally(officially) best their more renowed rival to enhance his legacy. I have made my disgust public with his recent matchups and have been hoping for either the Casimero or Nietes fights to come to fruition.

He seems slated to face Ioka next and while I dont personally think Ioka is that good, Estrada has been having issues recently, so thats definitely not in his favor though I would still expect him to win.

Comment

This is the most interesting fight of the weekend and a closer matchup than most people realize.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Carlos Cuadras is in his prime at age 28 and his record is 35-0-1. Roman Gonzalez will be his 7th defense of his WBC Super Flyweight title.

I've been watching him on Youtube, he's actually very good.

I'm not saying he'll beat Gonzalez, but he's not going to be a pushover.
                  Oh I think it should be an excellent fight. Not one to sleep on. Besides after GGG-Brook is over, might as well tune in!

Comment

I wonder how roman will react to the punches from the bigger cuadras he isn't really a puncher but still

Comment

I never really paid too much attention to the smaller weight divisions weights, I just watched the fights. I was surprised to see 7 divisions separated by 20lbs. I guess thats a lot when your that little.

Comment

Working...
                      X