Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the best Finishers in the Sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the best Finishers in the Sport?

I'm going to put forward a short list:

Adonis Stevenson
    Sergey Kovalev
    Gennady Golovkin
    Anthony Joshua
    Roman Gonzalez
    Naoya Inoue

There's poll too so vote and give reasons. Also, if you think of someone else, just post about them.
    Adonis Stevenson
    2.63%
    Sergey Kovalev
    7.89%
    Gennady Golovkin
    63.16%
    Anthony Joshua
    2.63%
    Roman Gonzales
    21.05%
    Naoya Inoue
    2.63%

The poll is expired.

Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Golovkin..

Comment

Since I could only pick one GGG gets my vote. It's hard to top KOing every single fighter he fights. He has 22 KOs in a row and KO number 23 in a row is almost certainly coming soon.He is not in a hurry. He just makes sure his opponent never makes it to the final bell.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez is one of the best finishers ever

Comment

This is current list.. Among the list I would say Golovkin, if we are talking about other boxers then Lennox Lewis is one of the best finishers of the game..

Comment

gennady golovkin

Comment

Prime pac.

Comment

Originally posted by RealIzm View Post
                  Deontay Wilder.
                  Lol no

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Since I could only pick one GGG gets my vote. It's hard to top KOing every single fighter he fights. He has 22 KOs in a row and KO number 23 in a row is almost certainly coming soon.He is not in a hurry. He just makes sure his opponent never makes it to the final bell.
                  Yep, he is very methodical. I once labeled him a cultured beast. He can go after fighters but all of it is behind a jab and astute boxing ability.

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  This is current list.. Among the list I would say Golovkin, if we are talking about other boxers then Lennox Lewis is one of the best finishers of the game..
                  Lewis was ok...he couldn't finish off a mentally disturbed McCall or a shot Tyson without Manny screaming in his ear. A great finisher has a natural instinct to hurt and end the fight, Lewis never did. If we're talking prime heavyweights then Tyson and Foreman are levels above Lewis in the finishing department.

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
                  Prime pac.
                  Would be a good pick but as we're talking about current fighters, Pac wouldn't count but the guy who went from 2003-2012 hurting HOFers would def be my pick too.

Comment

Chocolatito imo.

Kov and GGG are the best punchers, but to have the KO ratio that RG does in the weight class he is in is pretty crazy and a good indication of his ability as a finisher.

Comment

Working...
                    X