Carlos Cuadras has nasty bacne. PEDs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tainted beef doe.

Comment

That **** is disgusting, getting in a clinch with that guy must be terrifying.

Comment

Thats some nasty Bacne, I think he has an issue called Cystic Acne, he doesn't look like a guy on peds at all. I saw an interview and this dude had like 5 big ass dark red cystic acne on his neck.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          This a fight for a WBC belt so vada testing is mandatory right??
          No. Since they implemented that rule Gonzalez has never been tested.

Comment

He had Golota like backne last night. I actually thought the backne were freckles(which are common with pale redheads).

Comment

Fkin idiots there are many ways to get acne. Maybe he just doesnt wash often or whatever da fuk..

Comment

He's not 18 years old. He is a mature man who is in his mid to late 20's. When you hit that age your hormones aren't out of whack like a teenager even when you do exercises that boost your testosterone levels. He is on the sauce like most top boxers these days.......

Comment

Just watched the fight with Arroyo.

WTF?

He's gotta get that **** taken care of, straight up.

Comment

Some people get bacne, some don't.

My brother takes steroids - he always had acne on his face before steroids, no bacne on steroids.
                    I never had acne on my face, but I get bacne - no steroids.

EDIT: FWIW, I have a tiny amount on my upper back / back of shoulders / upper lats which I attribute to bench pressing - nothing like that ugly ass shyt he has all over.
                    Last edited by 'b'; 02-25-2018, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Some people just have some foul acne like that, used to go to a gym and there were some brothers who all had that. Also had a friend who would break out with some stuff like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X