Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Ellerbe was in the ring when Ishe fought Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come Ellerbe was in the ring when Ishe fought Lara?

Found that a bit odd since TMT kicked him out.

They didn't kick him out

Jus relieved him of ceo duties

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      They didn't kick him out

Jus relieved him of ceo duties
      Well I did put it in to simple terms. Not only was he relieved of being the CEO he was publicly ridiculed by the Mayweathers.

A self respecting man would leave the company entirely but Ellerbe os probably not that.

Comment

hes TMT bone marrow, he just can be used for different things at different times.

Comment

Maybe Floyd & Lennie had a lovers tiff over n Beiber. They might be all lovey dovey again now

Comment

he never left Mayweather Promotions. Dude was at the NSAC commission hearings along with Floyd when Floyd told them All Access was fabricated. That was after it was announced he was out.

Comment

I'm glad Ellerbe is going, he seems like a vile man to me.

Comment

they cant just fire him, who else is going to read the contracts???

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  they cant just fire him, who else is going to read the contracts???
                  True. I heard he is in fact the primary reader. Well him and young cash flow

Comment

If he is still on TMT's payroll, he has to show up for garbage cards like that. It doesn't mean he is still close to Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X