No announcement yet.

Aceyalone & RJD2, Tha Alkaholiks, and Cunninlynguists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aceyalone & RJD2, Tha Alkaholiks, and Cunninlynguists

The first 3 new releases of 06 that I've bought, and all 3 are dope. Just got that Acey today, only gave it one listen so far, and I'm satisfied. Tha Liks final album is real nice, hate to see them go though, they've been around forever, and Tash is sick with it. The Cunninlynguists album is odd, and conceptual, and nice nonetheless.

Originally posted by GodzHand
    The first 3 new releases of 06 that I've bought, and all 3 are dope. Just got that Acey today, only gave it one listen so far, and I'm satisfied. Tha Liks final album is real nice, hate to see them go though, they've been around forever, and Tash is sick with it. The Cunninlynguists album is odd, and conceptual, and nice nonetheless.
    iam going shopping on the weekend and i mostly gonna grab some old **** but i was looking at magnificant city(i believe thats what its called), is it worth the buy? how is it compared to acey's other ****?

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
      i agree on all three

overall, i dont think rjd2s production on magnificent city was as good as some of his other stuff, but a couple tracks on their are amazing.

cunninlynguists are one of my favorite underground groups right now. some people say they are too bland or immature, ive never really found them to either one. also, id say kno has is the best producer youve never heard of. check southernunderground

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix
        iam going shopping on the weekend and i mostly gonna grab some old **** but i was looking at magnificant city(i believe thats what its called), is it worth the buy? how is it compared to acey's other ****?

Magnificent City is real nice. Not as good as "All balls dont bounce" or "Love and Hate", but definently worth the buy.

Comment

upload them

Comment

Working...
          X