• Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone actually voted for khan lollllllllllll

wheres fitzimmons and wilde though??

Comment

TS is trolling.

Comment

Joe Calzaghe spent 95% of his career fighting bums with the help of Frank Warren who brought properties all over Spain with Joe's money.

It's actually a fact that Joe Calzaghe invented Happy Slapping, a trend which took over the urban streets of England.

When Joe finally decided to fight good boxers and ditched Frank Warren, his opponents were over the hill. They'd spent many years fighting tough competition while Joe "Happy Slappy" Calzaghe had spent his entire career being protected and was still very fresh.

Joe Calzaghe is the most overrated British boxer and word is he isnt even Italian, he's actually Albanian.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          That list is shocking.
          Too right. It should read Best British Fighter Since 1985 (& Henry Cooper).

I could name half a dozen better than the majority of those off the top of my head.

I'm not even going to bother responding to this **** thread

Comment

Lewis didn't start boxing until he went to Canada. He holds DUAL citizenship in Canada and Britain. He trained only in North America and not in Britain. He didn't fight for Britain in the Olympics either... he fought for Canada. I don't consider Gamboa an American boxer. This **** makes me laugh every time. I think Lennox was so good because he wasn't trained in Britain. If he likes Great Britain so much than why does he hold dual citizenship? He's British born but not a British boxer. Upon retiring he lived in Miami... I mean seriously people. How was he introduced in the ring also? A South African blah blah blah by way of blah blah blah. Sounds like he's a loyal Brit and proud of it lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
              Lewis didn't start boxing until he went to Canada. He holds DUAL citizenship in Canada and Britain. He trained only in North America and not in Britain. He didn't fight for Britain in the Olympics either... he fought for Canada. I don't consider Gamboa an American boxer. This **** makes me laugh every time. I think Lennox was so good because he wasn't trained in Britain. If he likes Great Britain so much than why does he hold dual citizenship? He's British born but not a British boxer. Upon retiring he lived in Miami... I mean seriously people. How was he introduced in the ring also? A South African blah blah blah by way of blah blah blah. Sounds like he's a loyal Brit and proud of it lmao!
              Lennox whatever you want to say always identified with his roots in London. Half his family lives in London, so he was always coming to England to visit. He even opened up his own car dealership here soon after he got rich

Dual Citizenship = avoid taxes...

He actually wanted to fight for GB, but he was declined thus his second choice was Canada.

Comment

Besides Lewis it has to Chris Eubank no doubt about it. But Froch is catching up because of his crazy resume. Can't say Calzaghe because his big wins were against Bernard Hopkins (which was a very close fight where I had B-Hop winning) and past their prime Roy Jones and Eubank.

Prince Naseem was without doubt the most exciting British fighter ever though. And his style was amazing when he was at his peak. Can't say he's P4P best because he lost to Barrera and never avenged that defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Joe Calzaghe spent 95% of his career fighting bums with the help of Frank Warren who brought properties all over Spain with Joe's money.

It's actually a fact that Joe Calzaghe invented Happy Slapping, a trend which took over the urban streets of England.

When Joe finally decided to fight good boxers and ditched Frank Warren, his opponents were over the hill. They'd spent many years fighting tough competition while Joe "Happy Slappy" Calzaghe had spent his entire career being protected and was still very fresh.

Joe Calzaghe is the most overrated British boxer and word is he isnt even Italian, he's actually Albanian.
                  ...so much hate

I guess if Joe's the most overrated then B-Hop and Kessler are complete nobodies.

Go tell Lennox he's not British and see what response you get.

Comment

he's british ******

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      ...so much hate

I guess if Joe's the most overrated then B-Hop and Kessler are complete nobodies.

Go tell Lennox he's not British and see what response you get.
                      he "beat" a 44 yr old hopkins, got dropped in the process and many thought he lost get real. Prime Bhop wouldv punished joe. Dawson whooped old Bhop wayy worse. Carl Froch is the truth, his resume ****s on calzaghes

Comment

Working...
                      X