No announcement yet.

i think lucien bute will stop carl froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
    I think this will become a war, I don't believe that Froch will get knocked out though, like people have said he is a tough SOB.

I don't know what will happen but it will come down to points.

k this will be in mote the style of how vitali stopped corrie saunders. He wont literally knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      No one gets up from a Taylor knock down "with no problems at all". Froch was visibly hurt and fell down with his legs all crossed like an idiot. He ran into a short right hand I think, that visibly hurt him, then Taylor hit him on the top side of the head if I remember correctly and Froch fell down Llike a sack of patatoes.

The point is Froch has been Knocked down, I couldve mistakenly said 3 or 4 times, I was just correcting the guy who said Froch has never been down which he has, at the hands of Bad Intentions.
      You clearly don't know what hurt is.

Comment

I counted Froch out throughout the whole Super 6...... He more than proved his worth.... Won't be doing that again.....

Comment

I think so too but it is likelier to go the distance.

Comment

I highly doubt it. Froch, for all his limitations, actually has a ****load more skill than just about everyone Bute has fought.

Bute has never been in a tough fight, with the exception of Andrade, and he melted under the pressure in that one very fast when the going got tough.

Froch on the other hand, has had nothing but tough fights for the past 3 years, he is mentally prepared for war and knows what it looks like. Don't underestimate big fight experience.

I think Bute being left handed actually plays to Froch's advantage stylistically. Ward can fight lefty but never did against Froch because he saw the weaknesses were more easily exploited from a right hand stance.

Carl throws a good straight right hand that is short and compact, Bute likes to jump in from a distance with punches that he normally gets away with against mediocre competition.

Bute lunges in with an uppercut and catches a Froch right hand on the way in he will be dragging his ass off the canvas. Yeah Froch has been downed and hurt by punches, but i've never witnessed him beaten so senseless that he cant even walk back to his own corner under his own power like Bute against Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              You clearly don't know what hurt is.
              Yeah, hurt has to be like Donaire-Montiel, or Pacquiao-Hatton.

Maldito estupido.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Yeah, hurt has to be like Donaire-Montiel, or Pacquiao-Hatton.

Maldito estupido.
                Well no, its just that he got knocked down with a shot he didn't see. But he wasn't wobbly or glazed in his eyes. He was perfectly aware of his surroundings, took the 8 count and got up. I don't consider that "hurt", it was just a flash knockdown.

Honestly, I thought he was more bothered by Dirrell's punches in the 11th (i think?)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Well no, its just that he got knocked down with a shot he didn't see. But he wasn't wobbly or glazed in his eyes. He was perfectly aware of his surroundings, took the 8 count and got up. I don't consider that "hurt", it was just a flash knockdown.

Honestly, I thought he was more bothered by Dirrell's punches in the 11th (i think?)

I would agree on the Dirrell punch hurting him more.

Some guys get dropped by a shot they don't see but their legs never wobble or fail them.

Other times they take a shot and their legs go but they are able to remain upright.

I always judge by the legs whether a guy is truly hurt or not. Taylor's shot didn't hurt Froch badly, not like it was a tickle, but when he got up I didnt think he was in any danger of being stopped.

With Dirrell, had their been another minute left in the round, it could have gotten ugly for Carl.

Comment

froch's been in with Kessler and Ward. Bute's been in with the elbowless johnson. who the hell knows what bute is made of? not even me, one of his fans. i gots me a poster 'n everyting

Comment

Working...
                    X