No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion is RACIST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    What racist term was used? I couldnt make it out.

Good game. Ive been playing it for the last week.
    His corner man in the prison said "Go knock his cracker ass out"

Comment

I also find it ridculous that Eddie Chambers is rated higher than Vitali Klitshcko.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
        I also find it ridculous that Eddie Chambers is rated higher than Vitali Klitshcko.
        Case closed. EA Canada are racists.

Comment

TKO6

inb4 "THE FACTS"

Comment

it's no secret that the american boxing culture is very anti white male. . .

not a big deal, and im not complaining or whining, but it's true. . .

even boxingscene is inherently racist! they have an emoticon for white trash! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
              it's no secret that the american boxing culture is very anti white male. . .

not a big deal, and im not complaining or whining, but it's true. . .

even boxingscene is inherently racist! they have an emoticon for white trash! lol.
              True, it's generally just an accepted thing. When Mayweather says whites aren't domiating and Kelly Pavlik shouldnt be doing big numbers its perfectly fine but when Larry Merchant stands up to him for being rude, he's a racist biggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustard Boy View Post
                Name them, please.

How can you say racial abuse is nothing? Would you be OK with the roles reversed?

Postal 1.

Postal 2.

Manhunt.

Comment

beat it in a couple of hours, really short and a complete joke. skinheads, ok cool it's prison, and the huge black power tattoo, alright, which kind of didn't make sense since your character is some white washed pussy lmfao. the main villain had to be a corrupt white cartoon character too and your rival was a roided blue eyed white demon. somebody was on a guilt trip while making this game.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 01-06-2012, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    TKO6

inb4 "THE FACTS"

I was disappointed in FNC, all those patches they released really ****ed up the game

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      beat it in a couple of hours, really short and a complete joke. skinheads, ok cool it's prison, and the huge black power tattoo, alright, which kind of didn't make sense since your character is some white washed pussy lmfao. the main villain had to be a corrupt white cartoon character too and your rival was a roided blue eyed white demon. somebody was on a guilt trip while making this game.
                      **** that issac frost prick pisses me off... tatted up ****

Comment

Working...
                      X