Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
    the raid : redemption

anyone already seen this movie?
    great azn axn (indonesian MA: silat) flick.

go ahead and watch. thank me later.
    yep, explosive fight scenes kinda like Ong-Bak but has a dumber plot

Comment

• Django Unchained - 9/10.

That "German" guy was awesome, what a portrayal. Awesome performance by Di Caprio too.

Comment

• Just watched meet joe black for the first time. Really enjoyed the movie, except for the ending(the last few minutes). Kinda left a sour taste in my mouth, seemed sloppy/lazy. Would rate the bulk of the movie at something like an 8, with the last few minutes getting like a 2. So i dont know what to think, enjoyed the story, hated the ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
          I just watched The Hobbit and while I think it could have been done in one film, overall, I thought it was brilliant.

It covers the book nearly perfectly in my opinion.
          I agree. I can imagine why someone who didn't read the book wouldn't like the movie, but I remember reading the hobbit as a little kid and getting lost in the story and the world. This movie portrayed the book very well. Brought back a lot of memories.

Comment

• Just watched 12 monkeys. What did you guys think of the ending? That scientist was there with him in the plane, seemingly infecting herself, but she was alive and well in the future. Movie was kind of a mind fuk

Comment

• Looper was really wierd

Comment

• agree with you 100%

I've watched it way too many times, but I always get the same reaction. Something about the forlani girl that makes me watch it again anytime its playin. Must be her eyes; they always seem to hypnotize me. I can't stand those new commercials she's in though... annoying accent.

by the wa... go Hawks!

Comment

• Movie: Unbreakable
                  My Rating: 7.7/10

Been wanting to view this movie and finally got around to it the other night, strong and powerful film with superb acting. Bruce Willis gives arguably his best performance to date as a man with super hero like powers living a mediocre life as a security guard. Sam Jackson co stars and gives a great performance as a physically handicapped man who takes interest in Willis' character and tries to help him explore his powers. The movie presents the question; what if Superman was here on earth and didn't know he was Superman. Pretty nifty concept and explores the world of comics like never before. Cinematography was awesome as we see the movie shot in cool colored pallets. M. Night Shyam la la Ding Dong delivers with what I consider his second best movie (The Sixth Sense), a definite must see. Only thing I didn't like was the ending, not the ending itself, but without giving away too much, I mean the freaking letters at the end of the movie. Other than, it's a emotional ride about a super hero not living a very super hero life.
                  Last edited by _original_; 01-13-2013, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Movie: Ted
                    My Rating: 7.2

If you're a fan of Family Guy and Seth Macfarlane like I am then this will be a real treat for you. Found this to be a very enjoyable comedy about two unlikely buddies who are finding out it's time to grow up just a little. Not much depth to this one, but a lot of fun (yes sometimes potty) humor and a good story with heart. Mark Walberg is an actor I always find likable and the ever so sexy (well, with make up) Mila Kunis is always a pleasure to watch. The Teddy Bear is ****ing hilarious by the way. Not always big into the comedy genre but I found this one to be amusing and entertaining.
                    Last edited by _original_; 01-13-2013, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                      I agree. I can imagine why someone who didn't read the book wouldn't like the movie, but I remember reading the hobbit as a little kid and getting lost in the story and the world. This movie portrayed the book very well. Brought back a lot of memories.
                      i know it is good movie, the graphic alone is increible. but its not great epic movie like LOTR, its more like disney movie.

i didnt read the book by the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X