No announcement yet.

Idiot young fighter screws up his big chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot young fighter screws up his big chance

There's this local kid jesus "el martillo" Gonzalez from phx who was suppose to be on the main even on fnf but guess what he didnt make weight. I met his cousin and friends he was so excited to be on fnf. He looked at it as a big chance and bam look what happens. He had some talent as u can see he was the main event with prescott and gamboa on that card he was suppose to fight richard gutierrez. But he screws it up..idiot
    Last edited by KILLA RIGHT; 02-20-2009, 01:57 PM.

oh **** gamboa fights tonight?!?!?!?!?!!?!

Comment

Yeah, and Breidis. Going to be some knockouts tonight. Anyone want to be on what round Gamboa hits the canvas? HAHA, he always wins but its almost like clockwork that he is going to get clocked.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        oh **** gamboa fights tonight?!?!?!?!?!!?!
        yup great card and so does prescott who khan'd khan

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          There's this local kid jesus "el martillo" Gonzalez from phx who was suppose to be on the main even on fnf but guess what he didnt make weight. I met his cousin and friends he was so excited to be on fnf. He looked at it as a big chance and bam look what happens. He had some talent as u can see he was the main event with prescott and gamboa on that card he was suppose to fight richard gutierrez. But he screws it up..idiot
          Im a fan of El Martillo, followed him on telefutra even saw his first lose which is his only lose. But i'd rather him pull out then have the boxing world talk **** about a young boxer not making weight. I thought he was now a middleweight but i guess they still trying to force him to make jr. middleweight. He has a bright future just needs to work on defence.

He was with Arum but after the lose i think Arum dumped him or they left. Either way i hope he fights soon on tv and at a middleweight. He's still young and most dont know who he is so he can work on his craft and not be rushed which was happening with Martillo. I say that because how can Arum throw in Gonzalez with Zertuche with Gonzalez having few fights. But then puts Zertuche against Pavlik after years of guidence and just before his title shot. El Martillo needs the chance to learn his craft one step at time.

Comment

Working...
          X