No announcement yet.

As A Pacfan I Really Don't Give A Fawk About His Fight With Marg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As A Pacfan I Really Don't Give A Fawk About His Fight With Marg

but on the side note i hope he really beats him ya know. let's not forget there might be plaster on his hands with his other fights but we don't know what he puts on his chin. that mofo got a fawking brick for a chin. i hope pac gets this job done without getting damaged. i hope he would be careful cuz margo is going to come in there to fight and is going to come forward all the time. pac better be careful.

cotto soften up that chin and got beat up by plaster in the process, mosley shattered it after plasterito got his plaster bricks confiscated and khtfo. no more iron chin margacheato, pac wins easily.

Comment

As a Pacquiao fan I wanna see him get pressured against the ropes. Not that its his fault, but his last 5-6 fights have been too one sided.

Comment

I want the boxing world to be turned upside down!!

Comment

It's gonna be the first exciting Pac fight in a while.

I don't see Margarito laying down or taking knees.

He's going to go all out and may be carried out or wear Pac down.

I see no downside to this fight.

Comment

You will when you hear Margarito beat Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
              You will when you hear Margarito beat Pacquiao

I'd love for Margs to beat Pac.

Comment

watch margs beat the **** out of pac. people are talking like margs already lost big mistake. iam going to be laughing my ass of when margs owns the pinoys.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                  watch margs beat the **** out of pac. people are talking like margs already lost big mistake. iam going to be laughing my ass of when margs owns the pinoys.
                  im a pinoy but i seriously don't believe this will be an easy fight. it's just that pacquiao is not going to get any credit if he beats marg. but like i said marg walks down his opponents. i dunno what happened with the mosley fight if he got bothered and broke down mentally because of the handwraps but to tell you the truth margs is really a monster he really wowed me after the cotto fight. i was even rooting for him becuz mayweather dont want none of him. anyway whatever happens i hope pac better be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
                    im a pinoy but i seriously don't believe this will be an easy fight. it's just that pacquiao is not going to get any credit if he beats marg. but like i said marg walks down his opponents. i dunno what happened with the mosley fight if he got bothered and broke down mentally because of the handwraps but to tell you the truth margs is really a monster he really wowed me after the cotto fight. i was even rooting for him becuz mayweather dont want none of him. anyway whatever happens i hope pac better be careful.
                    Mosley actually clinched him to halt any walk down from marg. The difference between Mosley and guys like pac and Cotto is that Mosley actually clinches.

Comment

Working...
                    X