Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia vs. Flanagan-Petrov Winner Also Possible for Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey doesn't have to sign with Golden Boy just wait for the WBC to make the mandatory..

WBC Diamond champion must fight the WBC world champion no?

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
      Mikey doesn't have to sign with Golden Boy just wait for the WBC to make the mandatory..

Baby in the brown is so thick and delicious! She is definitely the Easter Bunny!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        shady? A promoter asking a free agent fighter to sign with his company to make millions and land a fight with one of his own fighters yeah that never happens in boxing. Lmao

fyi mikey garcia brother and trainer has a great relationship with golden boy keeps sending all his top prospects to sign with golden boy. I think he is the one pushing for mikey to sign with golden boy. Mentioned a potential promotional partnership the garcia academy might make with golden boy.
        golden boy has no one besides linares for mikey to fight.... Mikey is smart thats why he is doing business with haymon/pbc and showtime instead of shady golden girl....

Comment

I assume they'll want to build a bit on both fights and get them as close to super fights as possible. I mean mikey linares or loma. I think Flanagan would be part of that building process.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            golden boy has no one besides linares for mikey to fight.... Mikey is smart thats why he is doing business with haymon/pbc and showtime instead of shady golden girl....
            You keep saying shady...it's his brother who seems like the one trying to steer him to signing with golden boy. So take it up with Robert garcia. How is it shady? PBC doesn't have many options at 130 and 135. Golden boy and top rank have all the best names. Mikey has to jump up to 147 to get any big fights with PBC.
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-02-2017, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post

He can definitely get a fight mandated in time by WBC without signing with any promoter. But obviously signing with that promoter means they probably pay you more money and you jump to the front of the list. Either way I haven't heard golden boy say or any report stating that Mikey only gets the fight if he signs. The only reports about him and golden boy have been leaked by the garcia camp and they existed last year before Linares was in the conversation. Robert has a relationship with golden boy that is where all that chatter comes from.

Comment

you keep saying shady...it's his brother who seems like the one trying to steer him to signing with golden boy. So take it up with robert garcia. How is it shady? Pbc doesn't have many options at 130 and 135. Golden boy and top rank have all the best names. Mikey has to jump up to 147 to get any big names with pbc.
                are you high on coke like oscarina de la ****? Did your dumbass just say pbc doesnt have many options at 130 or 135? Pbc has all the fighters at 130 and 135! Mares, leo, frampton, gary russell jr, gervonta davis,lee selby, robert easter jr... The also have broner at 140 for mikey! Hahahahah.... Stop lying like a typical golden girl groupie.....

Now tell me who does golden girl have at 130 and 135???

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  are you high on coke like oscarina de la ****? Did your dumbass just say pbc doesnt have many options at 130 or 135? Pbc has all the fighters at 130 and 135! Mares, leo, frampton, gary russell jr, gervonta davis,lee selby, robert easter jr... The also have broner at 140 for mikey! Hahahahah.... Stop lying like a typical golden girl groupie.....

Now tell me who does golden girl have at 130 and 135???
                  I said 130 you named almost all featherweights who fight at 126. They are not jumping up to 135 to fight Garcia. At 130 you have loma, vargas, muira, berchelt none are PBC. Easter is the only fighter PBC has close to mikey and he's not a big name or big fight. Again all the biggest fight for mikey are outside of PBC unless he jumps to 147. Broner has failed to make 140 each his last 2 fights losing belts on the scale he is a welterweight. PBC is deep well below mikey and well above him.
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-02-2017, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Shady? A promoter asking a free agent fighter to sign with his company to make millions and land a fight with one of his own fighters yeah that never happens in boxing. LMAO

FYI Mikey Garcia brother and trainer has a great relationship with Golden Boy keeps sending all his top prospects to sign with golden boy. I think he is the one pushing for Mikey to sign with golden boy. Mentioned a potential promotional partnership the garcia academy might make with golden boy.
                    golden boy is a sinking ship and sadly linares is their 2nd biggest fighter after the Haymon heist. Oscar doesn't want to risk linares unless it means hes able to sign Garcia. Problem is golden boy doesn't have anyone else on their roster credible enough to keep Mikey in big fights after he beats linares and golden boy doesn't have the best working relationship with most other companies to get him the big fights at 135 or 140.

Comment

Golden boy has linares, gamboa, vargas, matthysee, Orozco and has options on salido, muira. And top rank has the rest of the fighters. Plus I think you have a better chance landing fights with top rank with golden boy involved then say Schaefer who is the other guy trying to sign mikey. Point is PBC doesn't offer much to mikey because they don't have big names at his weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X