No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    If moderate Muslim are really against ISIS they should stand up and fight them. The problem is they seem to sympathize with them and share 98% of what ISIS stand for.
    Muslims are fighting ISIS. It's a sectarian war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
      Muslims are fighting ISIS. It's a sectarian war.
      GTFO they are prolonging the fight, both sect are EVIL!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        These attacks happen in Denmark, Canada, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Germany, US, Belgium, Bulgaria, India, China, Thailand...see for yourself https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks

What exactly has France done in Syria worse than the US, UK, Russia etc that has warranted this response? The foreign policy stuff doesn't wash, there is no justification.
        France is just the biggest muslim cesspool in europe. How many muslim riots have they had before this? And other smaller scale attacks? Hopefully its a wakeup call to France, and the rest of europe.

Most likely not though, and it will only be a few years before we see attacks like this happening frequently throughout europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Strange things happen when you know Putin will crush you if you misbehave.
          lol. Bashkirs and Tatars are also deeply rooted in their steppe nomadic history, very different culture compared to the traditional burka/towel head wearing muscums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            GTFO they are prolonging the fight, both sect are EVIL!.
            Oh, I know. The whole think has to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Nazi and liberal scum are opposites. You think the Nazi's would have allowed Muslims to infiltrate europe?
              What i am saying is that they act like Nazi's. You are vilified and marginalised if you don'r agree with their line of thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                What i am saying is that they act like Nazi's. You are vilified and marginalised if you don'r agree with their line of thought.
                That sounds like ISIS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  Do you agree that ISLAM is a vile and violent religion,That it's FALSE prophet is a VILE,murderous pedophile?.

YES OR NO.

no yes but.......kind of answer to this and if you ignore it you are one of them.
                  Mohammed seems like a bit of a **** from what i understand. But i dont know that much about him.

Islam isnt just one thing. The Koran for example doesnt just say kill infidels. It is a mix of all sorts of stuff.

Its not as simple as you'd like it to be.

If you paint things as black and white, then you have the same mentality as the extremists.

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  Yes because you're so diverse, so open-minded and tolerant, so admirably multicultural. You're giving us all like total hard-ons with that.
                  Give me green k then.
                  Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  I've already exposed various aspects of your behavior. You should always be branded an apologist, it's a term for non-muslims who defend pisslam every chance they get.
                  You havent exposed anything. You dont know what an apologist is.

If I was a ****** I would have listened to you by posting a public video of myself online. This would have gotten me killed or beaten into an IQ level of your own, so yes you did incite violence by trying to bait me.
                  "IF" you were a ******? Theres no 'if' about it. Your just a cowardly ******.

You got a little too emotional in this thread, Noose. You're usually calm and don't let your true colors show.
                  lol. Nice come back. Tell the other guy to calm down to wind them up. Bloody good tactic old chap. Very..er...original.
                  I doubt you would of been killed. There are lots of vids on youtube shouting about Islam being bollocks. Dont flatter yourself.

But now you've shown that you defend this barbaric religion so vehemently that you'd try to get someone who rightfully hates on it, killed. All the while spending most of your time hating on another certain religion because it conveniently isn't dangerous and you get away with insulting it. You are the hypocrite and the coward, mate
                  Like ive said to you before. I know the Bible way more than the Koran. This isnt a theological debate. This thread is about a terrorist attack and Islam.
                  The Old Testament thread was about Gods actions.
                  You are way too stupid to see the difference.

And, like i said, you are nice and safe here.

I have already mentioned earlier what I am doing in real life against pisslam, and I have the scars to prove it(scar from an outnumbered knife attack attempt after I left my mma gym. funny how these cretins never try anything when I'm surrounded by my Assyrian friends).

I do not fear any muslim 1 on 1, I have been training in MMA for years now and could kill them with my bare hands wether the fight stays standing or allahr forbid, goes to the ground for them. What I won't do is present myself as a sitting duck for them to kill mee, like you attempted to do in this thread.

You should try to find another way to get me murdered because tricking me like that won't work.
                  smfh.
                  Ok tough guy. Keep fighting the good fight. lol

You have done much good in the last few hours arguing in this thread. On a boxing forum. On the internet. Sat at home.

You're changing the world man.

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    I said this is not an evil act done be refugees. .
                    Well, apparently one of the suicide bombers nearby the french stadium was a Syrian who arrived on a greek island in october:
                    "He also said a Syrian passport, belonging to a man born in 1990 who was not known to the French authorities, had been found lying close by the bodies of two other jihadis, who both blew themselves up in the course of their attacks."
                    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ttacks-killers
                    The other participants are most likely 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants too.

Comment

• Whether you're from the UK or not, this is gaining some traction and if you'd like to contribute it'd be nice of you to do so. You can copy and paste a random post-code if necessary.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516

Comment

Working...
                      X