No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson KO: Ward's Trainer Shocked, Hopkins Trainer Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawson KO: Ward's Trainer Shocked, Hopkins Trainer Not

There was a mixed reaction to Chad Dawson's first round TKO loss to Adonis Stevenson (21-1, 18KOs). Last September, Dawson (31-3, 17KOs) took a very big risky by draining himself to move down in weight for a high stakes fight with super middleweight king Andre Ward. Dawson's decision proved to be a disaster, as Ward dropped him three times and finished him off in the tenth of a one-sided fight.

After the loss, Dawson was the first to admit that he shouldn't have dropped down to 168. Most insiders expected a different kind of Dawson on Saturday, when he traveled to Montreal to defend his WBC light heavyweight championship against Stevenson, who was moving up in weight to take the opportunity.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let me guess, Hopkins ruined yet another fighter even tho Dawson UD'd him AND powerbombed into submission blah blah blah.

Comment

dawson has got to have the worst management in championship boxing history.i really wonder who in the **** is advising this guy on making fights

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
        Let me guess, Hopkins ruined yet another fighter even tho Dawson UD'd him AND powerbombed into submission blah blah blah.
        While you mock the legend Hopkins is at home tapping on the glass he keeps Dawson's soul in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          While you mock the legend Hopkins is at home tapping on the glass he keeps Dawson's soul in.
          Did Jean Pascal let him borrow it for the weekend or something?

Comment

Wow, Dawson's one really unlucky cat these days. He shouldn't worry too much though, his career will soon be over and he can get that management job at McDonalds he always dreamed about before he decided to lace up a pair of gloves. Imagine Dawson with that spiffy uniform and earpiece thingy ordering all those subordinates around a hot restaurant floor?

He was born to flip a burger......

Comment

Did Jean Pascal let him borrow it for the weekend or something?
              I heard they have split custody or something. Not sure on the details.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                Wow, Dawson's one really unlucky cat these days. He shouldn't worry too much though, his career will soon be over and he can get that management job at McDonalds he always dreamed about before he decided to lace up a pair of gloves. Imagine Dawson with that spiffy uniform and earpiece thingy ordering all those subordinates around a hot restaurant floor?

He was born to flip a burger......
                Lmao! This made my day!

Comment

Nope, Ward ruined him, you're never the same after you lose to Ward. Kessler-Loses to Froch, Abraham loses to Stieglitz, Dawson gets Ko'd by Stevenson. Froch is lucky Ward broke his hand before the fight, if not we'd be talking about a future Ward-Bute fight.

Comment

You're tryna be funny but name a guy who has fought Bernard & gone on to flourish by improving rather than declining....& I'm talking after he was a champion for several yrs & reached his late prime. RJJ doesn't count....In fact Glencoff would be an example of a guy who got better after taking a B-hop azz beating. I can't think of any others.

Comment

Working...
                    X