Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo slams Donaire, Rachel Donaire responds (lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Rigo is awesome! I hope be outclasses that Donaire hype job...by the way, where was the racist comment by Rigo?

I was wondering that myself. I think Rachel Donaire has taken ''The Asian one can’t see'' the wrong way and the sheep have followed, though I can not see it as racist really anyway you put it personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
      hahaha, awesome. Damn Rigo is so awesome!!! CULT OF RIGO
      I heard he walks on water too.

Comment

the Asian couldn't see because he kept his right glove glued to his head like a tard.

Comment

he said the asian one cant see because he is old, not because he is asian , dumba$$es

Comment

How does saying "the Asian couldn't see" racist?

sensitive motherfukers

Comment

Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
              I heard he walks on water too.

With his footwork, it wouldn't surprise me tbh

Comment

given Rigondo's derisive tone, in one instance calling Arce an old lady, it is reasonable to assume that "The Asian one can’t see." is a racially insensitive remark.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                  given Rigondo's derisive tone, in one instance calling Arce an old lady, it is reasonable to assume that "The Asian one can’t see." is a racially insensitive remark.

it's quite possible. i'd tend to think that it was a racist remark, given the context, but i can't say for sure and won't pass judgement on those grounds.

it's also possible that nishioka was rumored to have trouble with his vision (many older fighters have bad eyesight. some of the greatest fighters of all time went blind.) in that case, rigo would simply be referring to an asian man as asian and pointing out that he has bad eyesight, which is not racist.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    the Asian couldn't see because he kept his right glove glued to his head like a tard.

he fought scared. to be fair, they all fight scared. the ones who don't get put to sleep with that peach of a left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      it's quite possible. i'd tend to think that it was a racist remark, given the context, but i can't say for sure and won't pass judgement on those grounds.

it's also possible that nishioka was rumored to have trouble with his vision (many older fighters have bad eyesight. some of the greatest fighters of all time went blind.) in that case, rigo would simply be referring to an asian man as asian and pointing out that he has bad eyesight, which is not racist.
                      It is obvious that rigo is referring to nishio's *****y eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X