Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't stop laughing at Margarito. I have no respect for the guy, not one bit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check View Post
    Might be thinking of someone else, I don't think I've ever posted there. I might of but it couldn't of been more than once or twice tbh. Anyways, that's on you to forgive him, but I simply can't. Even if he is sorry, that is like saying you're sorry for murdering someone, some things just can't be forgiven and in boxing he committed a cardinal sin. I see Miguel and always wonder what could of been had July 26th not happened. If he did it cleanly that is one thing but we can't prove it and in my eyes it only adds up that he did cheat. Had he done it cleanly would his punches have created that much damage? Would they have had as much of an effect or deterred Miguel? There's ton of questions that we will never know and I just can't get over it to the extent of giving him a second chance. Even if he beats Miguel in the rematch I will still have my doubts about the first fight and the lasting effects it had on Miguels career.

His whole mocking of the wraps like Hi dro posted also really pissed me off. That didn't seem like a man that was upset about what he did. To me he isn't a good person. I actually still am against a rematch because I don't think Margarito deserves a good paycheck.

That's just me though, people don't have to agree with my feelings. I can't forgive him and I can't enjoy the first fight and probably can't enjoy the rematch because of the outside the ring issues over the last three years.
    I hear you man...Cotto is one of, if not your favorite fighter. I can understand the feelings.

As far as me forgiving Margo, try and understand that I have been supporting Margo as a fighter ever since he beat Frankie Randall (one of my top five favorite fighters)...That is a long time. I hated him for a long while, but I did pick him to beat Pac, and have been back on board ever since!

Comment

• Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
      Check, I don't know if you recall, but I think you are the same guy that used to post on the E-S-P-N boards...

I also used to post there, and was one of the biggest (non mexican) Margo fans there was! Margo's lost to Mosely really didn't bother me, only cause of what happen before the fight. I hate cheaters!

Anyway, I have learned to forgive Margo, and only just started rooting for him again. I still stand by my words in saying that I really believe Margo beat Cotto fair and square. Margo had plenty of weight and training issues leading into the Mosley fight...Is that cause to try and cheat? No...But I do think that is why they tried.

I also believe that Margo will still to this day beat Cotto, and the rematch will prove this.
      You posted there too????? That was the 1st place I ever posted. It's how I found Boxing Scene................Wait nevermind I used to post on Fox, not ESPN. My fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        You posted there too????? That was the 1st place I ever posted. It's how I found Boxing Scene................Wait nevermind I used to post on Fox, not ESPN. My fault.
        LOL! I can't believe you even bothered to finish the post (lol).

I was like ....Okay....

Comment

• Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
          LOL! I can't believe you even bothered to finish the post (lol).

I was like ....Okay....
          I know bruh. I started the joker, then got to thinking "Wait a second that wasnt ESPN, that was Fox". Then I was like "**** it, why waste a perfectly good post."

Comment

• Originally posted by ANDROID_DOES View Post
            show proof of your 55hrs and 12 credit hours or even just a school schedule or shut the fuk up. Rule two of debate is always debate with facts. and so far the only fact posted is that you have waaaay too much time on your hands.
            LMAOOOOOOOOO,

says the guy who got exposed for posting pics of cam-whores and claiming they were his hook-ups. And told people he had a glittering amateur career but couldn't produce a passbook scan or back it up any other way.

I think Check comes off as somewhat of a prick. His attitude to the whole Margarito-Cotto thing is feminine and irrational.

BUT, there's no reason to question what he says about his work schedule. He's posted about it in topics in the Lounge long before this one was threaded, IIRC.

Comment

• theman is the main reason floyd retired the fist time....and him handin cotto's fisrt defeat....brings it his all everytim he fights.....gotta love the guy......

Comment

• but in the end of the day Margs gets the last laugh with all the money he made in the Pac fight and now with the upcomming fight with Cotto he will make more money. Keep wacthing him get his ass kicked while he laughs all the way to the bank

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                  but in the end of the day Margs gets the last laugh with all the money he made in the Pac fight and now with the upcomming fight with Cotto he will make more money. Keep wacthing him get his ass kicked while he laughs all the way to the bank
                  people enjoy bashing him and Marg enjoys making money.

everyone is having a good time. i don't see a problem here....

Comment

• Everyone blames Margarito but his trainer deserves MORE of the blame imo. Hes the one who should be banned forever from anything boxing related. Him and Panama Lewis deserve to be banned from the sport for life.

I think Margarito is a true warrior. He could've quit numerous time against Pacquiao and he was basically fighting him blind. That shows me that he has balls. Whether or now he "knowingly" tried to load up his gloves I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                    X