No announcement yet.

🔴VIDEO: Mayweather: "ADRIEN BRONER CANT FIGHT WORTH OF ****!" 💯💯💯💯💯

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 🔴VIDEO: Mayweather: "ADRIEN BRONER CANT FIGHT WORTH OF ****!" 💯💯💯💯💯

These two sound like a couple of winos they just pulled out of a cardboard box on skid row.

Comment

EMM is a chill cat. I need to go watch some more serious vids with him. He gots a ton of stories I bet.

I think this might be one of those biased picked episodes doe cuz Broner is on the outs with Floyd & I think Vargas is one of the few ex-TMT guys who is still on good terms with Floyd/& I believe still comes by that gym iirc. Or maybe I just wrongly thought it'd be a lil more split in the picks.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        These two sound like a couple of winos they just pulled out of a cardboard box on skid row.
        and they are still more successful than your #48 loving ass

Comment

I don't mind Floyd Sr, but it's kinda sad that he can't complete a sentence without pausing unless he's saying something vulgar. It's like people who are learning a new language and the first thing they pick up are the cuss words.

Comment

In spite of all his flaws, Broner is a better fighter than Floyd sr ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Show up to that debate about Dempsey. I think your side needs all the help it can get

Comment

Working...
              X