Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry blow a mofo a kiss. I'll call again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Larry blow a mofo a kiss. I'll call again.

Id advise tricks & wanna be og meezez to man up and avoid me at all costs. Answer your phone homie.
    Zaroku@gmail.com

Beer
    Jaded
    You and a gang of fools love me..
    I know you dawg. You gonna deliver beautiful sisters that will wreKme. Cryptonite triple grip top shelf is what you bring to the table..I've killed for less.

Best ask someone...Felix Mitchell, lil d, anthony flowers

My rep is beyond reproach

Ask around.both coasts ...how you like me now?!?,!?

You know Z, your posts are like perl scripts..

I can't understand a word of both..

Comment

Zaroku, you do know that must of us literally have no idea what you're saying in half of your posts right? It's like you were dropped on your head as a child or something. A lot of what you type of incoherent babble. Learn some proper sentence structure, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        Zaroku, you do know that must of us literally have no idea what you're saying in half of your posts right? It's like you were dropped on your head as a child or something. A lot of what you type of incoherent babble. Learn some proper sentence structure, please.
        What he had said was you better slow your ****.. Cause **** boutta get real, real soon.

Motha****a
        Last edited by Bobby Deez; 10-31-2017, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          Yet og ,old man, "me" gets paid regularly....splizane that my baby bro...read my broken English iff(if & only if) you can.

Otay, otay, I gets me some senior moments..every now & again.
          I gets them often these days. I know I gave you a watch...
          I know you gonna drive me & you to the best taco truck in LA.

I could go on .....aight

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

moved way past perl, I went to Java 1, 1998, I abstract abstractions.....extend & implement runnable.

I'll call a class file elegant only after I obfuscate it....I still white board **** that leaves trix looking at they less than skilled hands. From crayons to perfume, from fortran77, C, C++, I think you know the rest..

Imma make Ruby on Rails look tired once my impression is felt...

Jhonny bit me, and is posted up with my girl...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              moved way past perl, I went to Java 1, 1998, I abstract abstractions.....extend & implement runnable.

I'll call a class file elegant only after I obfuscate it....I still white board **** that leaves trix looking at they less than skilled hands. From crayons to perfume, from fortran77, C, C++, I think you know the rest..

Can you configure my load balance cluster please...I think it's out of whack.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Got this age old application which uses perl and shell we are trying to migrate from..
                Rewriting it in Java 8 & Spring Boot, which are a cool mofo..

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Can you configure my load balance cluster please...I think it's out of whack.
                  How the roles have changed since the last decade.. we had environment teams configure all this for us then and now with dockerization Dev guys build their own environment..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X