No announcement yet.

AJ looking sharp!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ looking sharp!

Very pleased to see looking this sharp ahead of the Klitschko fight. Looks like Rob McCracken is doing an excellent job of helping AJ tighten up his technique and use his feet. He's come a long way since turning Pro and looks better and better each time. I hope he continues to improve

And why wouldn't he...

Comment

damn impressive
      dont think ive seen a boxer his size with the power and speed he has

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        And why wouldn't he...
        Because he looks "Stiff" and "Robotic" according to others on here. He actually looks pretty good on his feet to me and seems a lot more fluid than before. Saw shades of it in his fight with Brezeale. Good to see him brushing up on his technique.

Comment

I think AJ is going to beat Wlad, but damn, if Wlad threw body shots and was able to take him deep into the fight he could very well beat AJ. I don't like how AJ flairs out his elbows, but I still think his quickness and explosives will be too much Wladimir to handle at this stage of his career.

Comment

To be fair, those pads and punching bags in the video offer the same amount of threat as pretty much everyone he's fought so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
              Because he looks "Stiff" and "Robotic" according to others on here. He actually looks pretty good on his feet to me and seems a lot more fluid than before. Saw shades of it in his fight with Brezeale. Good to see him brushing up on his technique.
              I agree his feet seem to be improving a bit, he did used to look very flat footed but then i guess he hadn't needed to be anything different with his opposition.

That said, it's one thing looking fluid in front of pads where you can move freely where you want to. It's another thing using intelligent movement when there's another good fighter in front of you.

Fair play to Joshua though, he seems to take his craft seriously and always striving to improve, i can admire that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                Very pleased to see looking this sharp ahead of the Klitschko fight. Looks like Rob McCracken is doing an excellent job of helping AJ tighten up his technique and use his feet. He's come a long way since turning Pro and looks better and better each time. I hope he continues to improve

Id like to see him complete more than 1-2 on the mitts, I don't like McCrackens way of 1-2 and walk away you can see AJ wants to complete the combinations but Robs gone.

Comment

Working...
                X