Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it socially acceptable to be on welfare in Britain/Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my spare time I go down to the local benefit office and spit on the visitors.

Comment

Its awful living in a country overflowing with foreigners who get benefits and housing and then theres the no hopers, the ones that drop out of school and get knocked up at (or knock someone up) 15ish and claim all they can get, not bothering to better themselves or ever work a day in their lives. (unless is cash in hand)

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        Don't their citizens want to earn anything themselves? What a bunch of lazy ballbags in those countries. Gimme Gimme Gimme. Take Take Take. It's like taking government benefits is the "in" thing to do over there. France is the worst. Five weeks paid vacation for McDonalds employees No wonder that gay country gets its ass kicked in every war.
        they pay for it in taxes so why not?
        I'd want some benefits if I was paying for **** too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          Don't their citizens want to earn anything themselves? What a bunch of lazy ballbags in those countries. Gimme Gimme Gimme. Take Take Take. It's like taking government benefits is the "in" thing to do over there. France is the worst. Five weeks paid vacation for McDonalds employees No wonder that gay country gets its ass kicked in every war.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...mployment_rate

EU 7.2
          US 5.2

Hardly sigificant when comparing that table. Also key to note that EU average stat includes loads of newly joined less developed EU countries. If you took the western EU countries then EU would have less un employment than America most likely. Numerous equally well developed EU countries for fair comparison; like the UK, Denmark, Switzerland, and Austria all have lower unemployment rates than the US.

Also, welfare isn't really holiday. Don't blame other countries for being able to afford and fund more holiday pay, than the incredibly low rates that America has in comparison with other developed nations.

Do you actually know anything Miz?

Do you research anything?

Or do you just rant subjectively every time something comes into your head certain in yourself you must be correct, because you thought it up and said so?

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...mployment_rate

EU 7.2
            US 5.2

Hardly sigificant when comparing that table. Also key to note that EU average stat includes loads of newly joined less developed EU countries. If you took the western EU countries then EU would have less un employment than America most likely. Numerous equally well developed EU countries for fair comparison; like the UK, Denmark, Switzerland, and Austria all have lower unemployment rates than the US.

Also, welfare isn't really holiday. Don't blame other countries for being able to afford and fund more holiday pay, than the incredibly low rates that America has in comparison with other developed nations.

Do you actually know anything Miz?

Do you research anything?

Or do you just rant subjectively every time something comes into your head certain in yourself you must be correct, because you thought it up and said so?
            Beautiful. Couldn't have put it any better myself.

Comment

Lol pwnage!!!.

Comment

i want 5 weeks vacation

Comment

European living standards are the highest in the world on average. We pay huge tax to our government and therefore we are entitled to support when we fall on hard times. None of this stuff is free (federal assistance, NHS)-we pay thru our nose at tax rates that would make you guys take to the streets.

To give an example, my brother who is in academia pays about 1600 a month in direct taxes. Now God forbid he ever fell on hard times, but with such a contribution he is entitled to think his government would support him.

Comment

lol u make fun of europeans cause we get 5 weeks of vacation?
                    The upperclass americans must be happy to have so many dumb ****s like you in their country to exploit.

Comment

Working...
                    X