Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Real Talk] Wilder is the worst thing to happen to the heavyweight division in years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's always that one clown that disagrees with a thread and brings race into it.

I'm about to blow your mind lad but Anthony Joshua is.....BLACK

WOW

Yep mind blow that I like a fighter and don't care about his race.

I guess anyone that dislikes wilder is a racist except they like tons of other black fighters and never even judge the man by the color of his skin.

Mind blown

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      boxing fans arent bad

racists hiding behind keyboards are the real problem
      indeed bro!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        indeed bro!!!!!!
        Who's racist besides a tiny handful of well known posters like Tunney, Freedom, AK, etc

Comment

wilder is awesome. Sit back and enjoy a guy who clearly has flaws but can bang like a mother.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            Who's racist besides a tiny handful of well known posters like Tunney, Freedom, AK, etc
            other boxing forums outside of this site, there are a lot on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              other boxing forums outside of this site, there are a lot on youtube.
              Too vague lad.

Name names if you're going to make that kind of accusation

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                The guy is a complete hypejob.

Yes he has a huge punch but that's it. He runs his mouth like Ali and then goes life and death with a nearly 50 year old man.

He demands the true champ AJ split the purse when wilder can barely draw 5k fans in his home state.

He's the worst thing to happen to the hws since John Ruiz had a strap and pretended that he was a champion when everyone and Ruiz' mother knew Lennox was undisputed.

I don't often hope a fighter gets ko'd multiple times but wilder needs to go away.
                It's a bit much I'd say.

We should be thankful for the few heavyweight rivalries we have these days.

Comment

Now that Whyte nearly killed Browne there's no way Wilder wants him ever.

Whyte wouldn't tire against Wilder, he wouldn't get caught by those crude windmill arms, he wouldn't allow wilder an out when he gets buzzed.

Imo wilder vacates to avoid Whyte.

Comment

Saw so many threads like this about the Klitschko brothers over the years but the truth is talent is always welcome in the heavyweight division, including all the guys that climbed their way up to challenge the Klitschkos, only to get bounced back to the back of the line.

Comment

Wilder is a lanky bum with a smart mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X