No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Jabs Khan, Has Full Praise For Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Jabs Khan, Has Full Praise For Erik Morales

When Marcos Maidana was asked to compare his last two opponents, Amir Khan and Erik Morales, you could almost predict his answer. Maidana lost a close twelve round decision to Khan in December and he won a close twelve round split decision over former three division champion Erik Morales on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Morales ran too

lol just joking, still funny picture though

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
      Morales ran too

lol just joking, still funny picture though
      Lol.. Nice.

Maidana gives respect to the right guys IMO.

I like Khan, but he did run, which I in no way blame him for. He wouldn't last 3 rds unless he did.

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
        Lol.. Nice.

Maidana gives respect to the right guys IMO.

I like Khan, but he did run, which I in no way blame him for. He wouldn't last 3 rds unless he did.
        i hope Khan & Maidana meet again at 147!!!

Comment

With respect to Kahn. Amir did put Maidana down in the first round by a body shot and almost finished his ass off if it wasn't for the bell.

Comment

Originally posted by grustler View Post
            with respect to kahn. Amir did put maidana down in the first round by a body shot and almost finished his ass off if it wasn't for the bell.
            and maidana almost koed that camel khan after that, the ref en the bell stopped him from killing khan. It was a robbery !! Morales has a mexican heart, no running. Khan is a b1tch.

Comment

idk its weird cuz khan had to back pedal like crazy in their fight and Morales just stayed calm and just rolled hes shoulder's to make maidana miss like crazy and whenever maidana landed he took it and returned hes own fire and Ortiz and khan did get seriously hurt in their fights but hey Morales always had iron chin and amazing heart that guy put on a performance of a to remember...

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                and maidana almost koed that camel khan after that, the ref en the bell stopped him from killing khan. It was a robbery !! Morales has a mexican heart, no running. Khan is a b1tch.
                How can it be a robbery when amir won all the rounds and maidana the a round or two in between and the last couple of rounds u crazy how can that b a robbery ..

Comment

Morales only had one eye and still traded with Maidana. Thats a true warrior right there. It was a closer fight than I thought but Maidana clearly won more rounds than Morales.

I don't like draws in any sport except chess. Draws in boxing or MMA are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
                    i hope Khan & Maidana meet again at 147!!!
                    I dont see khan giving another rematch to maidana cuz he got the fight of hes life and he dont wana go there again fearing of loosing cuz he know's maidana can KO him at anytime its just like that Berto v Collazo fight cuz Berto knows luie will push him to the limt and these guys dont wana go thru experience's like that they aint got that old school grit and heaart thats why boxing dont have rematch's and trilogy's anymore cuz these guys r too soft

Comment

Working...
                    X