Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Canelo Will Fight Golovkin - in Five Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds about right they know what happened in that sparring session, GGG had to ease off of him ...

Comment

all GGG has to do is sign the contract. . .but beat Jacobs first. why is everybody just assuming he already won that fight.

Comment

The same goat farming JCC Jr that Golovkin was trying to fight about a year ago? Funny GGG can constantly talk about being willing and able to go to 154 or above 160 for "big money" fights but Canelo cannot. Hmmmmm??

Google Michael Woods ESPN article about Golovkin's 154-168 claims and then get back to me about waiting to face a particular champion.

Comment

goldy is hoping like hell the Jacobs beat lil G. Jacobs and de la holic are very good friends

Comment

maravilla cooto canola they all ducked Triple GGG seems hispanic fighters have a terrible aversion to slavic fighters

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked if Canelo tried to fight Martinez

Comment

Canelo doesn't take much punishment, in 5 years he'll still be in his fighting prime.
                Last edited by R-C; 03-12-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

That's about the best some Asian up for this fight I have found anywhere DLH is talk Fraudverez is the art of cherry picking and evasiveness..

Comment

khan, liam smith, chavez jr...in 5 years people will be saying canelo just couldn't fit ggg into his schedule like floyd fans do with floyd and marg when floyd fought sharmba, zab, baldomir, and retired

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                      all GGG has to do is sign the contract. . .but beat Jacobs first. why is everybody just assuming he already won that fight.
                      Um no, there's more to it than that.

De La Hoya said this to the Houston Chronicle about him still planning on matching Canelo against Golovkin in September:

“I’ve said it all along that Canelo will fight Triple G in September,” said De La Hoya. “We can’t make the Golovkin fight yet, because we have to fight this fight first. But I’ll say it again: the only way Canelo doesn’t fight GGG in September is if he loses this fight [against Chavez Jr.] of if this fight or if this fight is so exciting that the fans demand a rematch. It’s the fight the fans want, and it’s the fight we want,” said De La Hoya.
                      http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/02/de-la-hoya-says-canelo-golovkin-match-depends-outcome-chavez-jr-fight/

Comment

Working...
                      X