Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the Black Panther's whose voter intimidation case was thrown out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the doj drops this case, the govt is suing a state for protecting its borders, and wants nasa to put its main focus on making muslim nations feel good about themselves. hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelencho View Post
      the doj drops this case, the govt is suing a state for protecting its borders, and wants nasa to put its main focus on making muslim nations feel good about themselves. hmmm.
      Pretty cool, eh? You had Obama and Holder (who at the time admitted to not reading the bill) accusing the Arizona law (which was copied verbatim from the Federal law) of racial profiling, but the lawsuit makes no mention of racial profiling whatsoever. Usurping Federal authority is the charge instead, which is rather odd because the Feds aren't doing their job.

If the Feds get a crooked judge to keep Arizona from enforcing what is Federal law, Arizona should stop enforcing all Federal laws entirely. Till the Supreme Court overturns that decision, that is.

Comment

Who would actually be intimidated by that?

Comment

This proves nothing apart from that stupidity knows no racial bounds.

Comment

gully gad should teach him a lesson

Comment

Idiots come in all shapes, colors and sizes.

This is nothing new, I'm sure if I could have "documented" the injustices blacks have suffered for over 400 years in this continent, I would have hundreds upon hundreds of hours of footage.

I'm not saying two wrongs make a right, I just think something like this is nothing new to the injustices that have been perpetrated by racist morons throughout the history of this country.

Comment

It's pathetic. And anyone defending it is equally as pathetic.

Comment

but "blacks have been discriminated against for billions of years so they can do as they please, especially against the white devil"

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
                    but "blacks have been discriminated against for billions of years so they can do as they please, especially against the white devil"

Comment

Then people would look at me like I was the bad guy when I stabbed him till his heart stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X