Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I Want To Beat Gamboa Worse Than Anyone Has!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

their are going to keep these stupid mismatches until someone dies in the ring because of it.

Comment

At first I viewed this as a preordained KO in rounds 4-9 somewhere but now I have a bit of a bad feeling this might be a 12 round stinker.
      Last edited by YoungManRumble; 11-03-2020, 10:59 PM.

Comment

respect your elders punk! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          Fixed it for ya Lar.

In all seriousness, beating Gamboa better than anyone else really doesn’t mean much and wouldn’t give Haney more credit.

If he doesn’t beat Gamboa better than everyone has especially with where Gamboa is at this stage of his career would not be a good look.
          It means a lot since Tank was Gamboa's last opponent.

If he beats Gamboa better than Tank he can use that to sell the Haney vs Tank fight and to get the casuals and the media to pull behind the making of that fight.

It may not mean much in the ring but it sure as hell means a lot outside of it.

Comment

This is so pathetic..... Gamboa had no business in the ring with Davis..... Now he being passed to Haney. It's like they running a train on Gamboa like a hoe

Comment

This helps him how? Dude has been a damn punching bag with feet for the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                Loma vs Teo just happend. They are going to milk Devin, Ryan, and Gervonta as much as they can. They will keep fighting others as much as they can. Ryan is stepping up facing Cambell. Props.
                Yes we did and I agree on the milking part.

Comment

Working...
                X