Why hasn't Canelo learned English yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He speaks English.

The real question is why doesn't Ryan Garcia speak Spanish & how did he know what Chepo was saying to him in the corner. I didn't see a translator.
    He might understand it better than he speaks. Same as Canelo with English.

My nephew was born and lives in Spain and if i speak English to him, he can understand it perfectly but he can't reply in English that well. I think he knows how to if he really tries or at least very basic, but not confident with it.

Comment

He don’t gotta do nuffin he’s already king without learning it

Comment

I don’t understand why the tattoo on his back is in English

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Hes too stupid
          Pretty much this. Imagine now all the money that would be thrown at him in endorsements and commercials ?? He is a fawking ******

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Hes too stupid
            But you knee grows say he's stupid but most of you can't even speak proper English yet alone learn a second language

Comment

I think he knows English, he probably just doesn't feel confident using it.

Comment

Why single Canelo out when so many boxing champions don't speak English that well and need a translator for interviews. He just got a 365 million dollar deal so not speaking English well is not hurting him much.

Comment

Originally posted by sentax View Post
                  I know they probably pushed him to try to learn, being that De la Hoya is his promoter and Oscar knows that learning English will propel him to greater opportunities.

I'm starting to think Caneloo might actually have a hidden learning disability?
                  --- Same reason you ain't learned Swahili... Next!

Comment

I understand that any fighter, after 36 minutes of being punched in the head, is more likely to respond to an immediate interview in their native tongue than a secondary language.

Comment

Working...
                    X