Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sadam Ali: I Didn't Look Good, Herrera Made Me Look Terrible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sadam Ali: I Didn't Look Good, Herrera Made Me Look Terrible

Madison Square Garden, New York City - Sadam Ali (27-2, 14 KOs) of Brooklyn, New York defeated Mauricio Herrera (24-8, 7 KOs) of Riverside, Calif. via unanimous decision in a ten-round welterweight battle. Ali won with scores of 100-90, 99-91, 98-92.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nothing to be ashamed about . Herrera has made many fighter look bad .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      Nothing to be ashamed about . Herrera has made many fighter look bad .
      Except Mike Alvarado, I still dont understand how that happened.

Comment

ACTUALLY... Munguia made you look terrible.

Comment

I didn't see the fight...I read that he looked impressive lol so what is the truth ?

Comment

I respect him saying he thinks the cards were closer than what the judges had. No one seems to admit that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              ACTUALLY... Munguia made you look terrible.
              That was a set up doe...

Comment

Now see, why couldn't Wilder be like this?

"Fury made me look bad in there, no excuses. No gypsy magic."

Comment

Originally posted by a5pe4 View Post
                  I respect him saying he thinks the cards were closer than what the judges had. No one seems to admit that stuff.
                  Shannon Briggs vs Francois Botha. Botha won on most media & fans cards but it was scored a draw by the judges. Botha to Jim Gray “ I thought I did enough to win” Botha was always a humble guy & gracious winning or losing. Briggs to Jim Gray “I thought it was a draw”... Jim Gray “In all my years you are the first fighter who thought they fought to a draw”

Comment

Hey, don't be too hard on yourself. You did beat a guy who beat Danny Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                    X