Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: With Lemieux Out, Stronger Possibility I'll Face Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo could fight a level 500 world of warcraft hero and people would still say he is ducking. This is not fair at all and as a canelo fan I am deeply offended.

Comment

Everyone wants a piece of the king. Jacobs lost to GGG so would like to see Charlo Canelo assuming Charlo wins next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Goddamn Canelo defenders are some crybaby bitches.
        Lol sniff you found me

Comment

You're the only cry baby biitch here you little punk!

Comment

https://youtu.be/EsGNL9K5mUk

Comment

Lemieux doesn't have 'health issues' - he just can't make 160 anymore which is no problem for the catchweight king Canelo - they'll just have the fight at 164 or wherever Lemieux can safely reach.

Actually it'll probably be a pound or 2 lower than where Lemiux is comfortable - gotta exercise those A side privileges

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Sorry Danny but you wont get Canelo until you either look beatable or old.
                Truth! Ditto Charlo. There is no way Canelo is going into any 50/50 fight on the back of that $365 million deal

Edit - or if he does it's in L.V with Adelaide Byrd as ref and judge

Comment

C'mon Danny! Be at ringside in BROOKLYN next Saturday, and call out Charlo! Jacobs vs. Charlo! MAN UP! No better time than the present!

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                    Canelo could fight a level 500 world of warcraft hero and people would still say he is ducking. This is not fair at all and as a canelo fan I am deeply offended.
                    I hear ya. It’s OK to feel upset, and it’s OK to need a little help feeling better again. Do one small thing to take care of yourself — make that doctor’s appointment you’ve been putting off, trim your hair, paint your nails or go for a run.

Comment

Jacobs, your wasting your time fighting on the Suck Zone, Canela will continue fighting Tomatoe Cans and idiots will tune in for those garbage fights, time to come back home already

Comment

Working...
                      X