No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Needs To Face a Legitimate Threat in Near Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Wtf is up with the BSN canelo hate my god he just faced ggg back to back .

You guys gotta get it together fuuckkk , you guys don’t come out with these articles when ggg was facing his bums of the month back to back to back.
    I agree with you. There's nothing wrong with Canelo taking an easier fight. He should beat Fielding comfortably but still needs to be careful because Rocky can punch.

Comment

he just fought booogeyman back to back
      give him a pass for fighting a bum next

Comment

LMAO!!!

If GGG did this he's be praised for taking such a bold fight and giving up so much weight...

since its canelo, its an easy peasy cherry...

Canelo should be fighting the A level fighters such as hard hitters: Ishida, Brook, Wade, Monroe Jr, Geale... only then would he get any real P4P praise with feats such as GGG's "amazing" KO defenses.

Comment

Let's do golovkin v canelo 3 in astana.

Comment

Borat fights 30 bums in a row: *Dorky ass white supremacist media members praise him for it*

Ca$hnelo fights a Top 10 guy (Top 15 at worst) in the division above his weight class: *"Ca$hnelo needs to fight a threat!!!" -Those same dorky white supremacists*
            Last edited by 187 Proof; 12-15-2018, 03:27 AM.

Comment

You guys gotta get it together fuuckkk , you guys don’t come out with these articles when ggg was facing his bums of the month back to back to back.
              Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
              Yet GGG (until recently), Crawford, Spence, Joshua etc face sub par competition and no big deal. Still pound for pound.

Canelo, best resume out of all these cats and its "he's gotta fight someone."
              Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
              Lol. This **** is ridiculous. He just fought the supposed “Boogie Man” GGG back to back.
              Exactly

These canelo haters are delusional yet they praise the phuck out of the others guys going on their bum of the month campaigns.

Fake ass boxing fans
              Originally posted by redmish View Post
              I agree with you. There's nothing wrong with Canelo taking an easier fight. He should beat Fielding comfortably but still needs to be careful because Rocky can punch.
              Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
              he just fought booogeyman back to back
              give him a pass for fighting a bum next
              Originally posted by ca86803 View Post
              LMAO!!!

If GGG did this he's be praised for taking such a bold fight and giving up so much weight...

Canelo should be fighting the A level fighters such as hard hitters: Ishida, Brook, Wade, Monroe Jr, Geale... only then would he get any real P4P praise with feats such as GGG's "amazing" KO defenses.
              Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
              Borat fights 30 bums in a row: *Dorky ass white supremacist media members praise him for it*

Ca$hnelo fights a Top 10 guy (Top 15 at worst) in the division above his weight class: *"Ca$hnelo needs to fight a threat!!!" -Those same dorky white supremacists*
              Am honestly relieved I didn't have to point this out.

Canelo - literally - has the best resume in all of boxing (besides Pacquiao). He fought GGG, had surgery and a year layoff before fighting GGG again and winning even more impressively than the 1st fight. And there was no "tune-up" fight during that year layoff...meanwhile Gennady had to "stay active" against a retired JMW in Vanes...turning down 1) Andrade 2) BJS and 3) Dervenchenko in the process. All of that was "accepted" by mainstream media (including NSB).

Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo runs the show. Period

Michael Rosenthal along with Steven "Breadman" are known white supremacists. They are boxing blog writers. I do not read anything they write, but man do they make it hard NOT to laugh at them.

Absolute clowns who definitively voted for Trump. Their posts just ooze Trump propoganda
              Last edited by Bjl12; 12-15-2018, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ca86803 View Post
                LMAO!!!

Hahaha

That couldn’t be more true

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Dude gonna get it from all sides now, man. Price of being the face of Boxing... whoever he fights there'll always be someone he ain't fighting.

The Golovkin results haven't really done his rep that much good due to the controversy and Mauricio publicly fellating him ain't won him many friends either I think. If you're one of those fans who puts in the hours defending their guy I'm guessing you gonna have plenty of work over the next few years.
                  Is that you gorky? You crazy you gorky mofo.

Comment

You know what? I saw this same type of comment just yesterday and thought to myself nah it’s just fans mad about a site being critical. However this is now the 2nd article I’ve seen in two days like this and you are spot on correct. The writers of this site obviously have chubbies over Canelo. This is now proven blatant bias.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      I’ve been saying this is a wasted fight. Should have been facing Jacobs, Charlo, or GGG
                      ...Golden Boy will never risk putting Canyellow with any young black champ or go another 12 with Golovkin...

Comment

Working...
                      X