Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Usyk fighter of the year after he beats Bellew?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Usyk fighter of the year after he beats Bellew?

I think he’s nailed on to be fighter of the year provided he wins this fight. Don’t see who else could come close

Originally posted by jpowell100 View Post
    I think he’s nailed on to be fighter of the year provided he wins this fight. Don’t see who else could come close
    Yeah I can definitely see him winning it; Given the undisputed WBSS championship and a victory over Tony Bellew. Also, you could give some consideration to Deontay Wilder if he defeats Tyson Fury. For challenging and defeating two consecutive undefeated voluntary defenses in a row.

Comment

Yes, I don't think you'll find many people that will disagree with you, assuming he beats Bellew.

Comment

He should easily beat Tony if he is as good as we think he is he should've fought someone better

Comment

Usyk should be fighter of the year. Wilder should be in the running as well if/when he gets passed Fury.

Comment

Yeah I would agree about Wilder, if he can beat Fury impressively. Lots of the best fighters haven’t had huge fights this year, there are a lot of big fights brewing for next year I think

Comment

No, hes european.

Comment

And what if Bellew somehow manages to win, is he fighter of the year?

Comment

Yes he is, otherwise it should be Jaime Munguia

Comment

He is, but media will give that title to Fury/Wilder winner, or Canelo since Usyk is cruiserweight

Comment

Working...
                    X