No announcement yet.

Father of son killed by illegal immigrant insulted by Democrats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The last President to grant amnesty was.....????

Hint: As governor of California he instituted the strictest gun laws in the nation
    We're in 2018.

That was 30 years ago.

Keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      IT happens because of ego

Politics has become like a Gang, people even using innocent people as long as their side wins, in Calfironia the politicians hate Trump so much and would rather let that illegal go to spite him its sick

the rational has been lost our country is so sad right now, I dont care what political party someone is, if someone is murdered or if they are done wrong they deserve justice.
      That's true right there.

What's interesting is that one California city just recently voted to reject the State law, and others are considering it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        We're in 2018.

That was 30 years ago.

Keep up.
        So let me get this straight. Bringing up former Presidents is off the table now? Even if the conversation is about something they took part in? So from now on we can only talk about the current President. I got it.

Comment

Nothing wrong with immigration.

Something very wrong with illegal immigration.

Shocking how the left wing media tries to blackout their crimes, similar how the left wing media in Europe and the UK don't report on illegal immigrant crimes, such as the mass rape of women by migrants.

Comment

I’ve been saying for years about how we need stricter murder laws. This is just another example.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              We're in 2018.

That was 30 years ago.

Keep up.
              That was the only bad decision Ronald Reagan ever made

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                So let me get this straight. Bringing up former Presidents is off the table now?
                Correct. You're playing Gotcha!

We're discussing a problem we face NOW. Asking what Party/President did 30 years ago is moot. The only reason to cite decades old policy is using what was done back then as a case study.

Reagan made a bad decision. We don't use that to score online Gotcha! points, we should use it as a warning of what not to do.

Now that we've covered that, let's move on and admit that in 2018 one party, the Democrats, support sanctuary for illegal aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  That was the only bad decision Ronald Reagan ever made
                  He also got snookered on tax increases.

Reagan was a great President, but not perfect.

Comment

18st did it!

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
                      Not allowing illegals to participate in welfare and everify would solve the issue of illegal immigration but it would never happen. But we can't allow all the cheap labor to go away so it'll never happen.
                      I can understand how some people think that but in all reality people come over here to work. States like California being so liberal with their social programs is just an added incentive in my opinion but again people do come over here primarily to work. As a conscience human being I cant blame a man or a boy coming over here to want to take care of his family. I just dont condone them coming over here to continue a life of crime but if we had better relations with Mexico and allowed cheap labor to come over here on work visas itd at least help us vet/verify & tax who we let in and out.

Comment

Working...
                      X