Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Called it. BANG!...dead on your chinny chin chins...

The Truth only gets buried if I LET it get buried.

I am SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO. You know me. You can't deny me...

Comment

• Quality Boxing Fan: You know what I wanna read, right?

BoxingScene: Aw, man. The CEO again?

Quality Boxing Fan: Ah yeah!...again and again!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
        Froch beating Johnson has set the final stage in motion...

Let it be known, gentlemen....we are thisclose to witnessing a Modern Extinction of British Boxing...they've been on life support ever since Calzaghe ran into retirement, Hatton was decimated, and Setanta folded on them...Haye, Khan, and Froch are the last guard...and as we've all seen, they've pretty much been squeaking by...

To any Quality British Boxing fans out there, please don't take the following personally....

Here's what's going to transpire...Haye is going to be destroyed by Klitschko...Khan might get caught by Judah, and if he's not, it's only a matter of time...and lastly, Froch will be outclassed by Ward...their top Hope for the future in DeGale has already been derailed...as top British fighters tend to get when they fight equal or better competition...

It will probably all come down to Khan...and his Doom is GUARANTEED.

As some of you may be able to tell, The Bridiots (and other garbage fans) already sense this and are preparing themselves for it...since '09, they've been ignorantly attacking young American Champions like Ward and Bradley more than ever...there are also types who are constantly stating that Nonito Donaire is Filipino ONLY instead of Filipino-American...

LMAO.

It's all so obvious, isn't it?...The Fear.

So to all those who have seen what I've seen and feel as I feel....I say this...

OBSERVE this defensive and insecure behavior as it increases, REMIND them of their impending demise, and REVEL in their pain over each elimination....why?....because they DESERVE it.

Ohhh yes...The End is NIGH.

Sincerely,
        SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the Anti-American garbage fans
        Boy this tuned out to be a great call. lol and I'm Irish but this is like the golden age for the brits.Alot of good fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
          Boy this tuned out to be a great call. lol and I'm Irish but this is like the golden age for the brits.Alot of good fighters.
          I would thank you, but it's plain to see you're a garbage fan....a "Golden Age" with "good fighters"...

LMAOO!!

Comment

I would thank you, but it's plain to see you're a garbage fan....a "Golden Age" with "good fighters"...

LMAOO!!
            Dude give credit where its do.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
              Dude give credit where its do.
              Read this entire thread and recognize your Owner, junior...

I'm not impressed by mediocre or average B level fighters...you have ZERO consensus Top P4Pers over there...ZERO.

Comment

Read this entire thread and recognize your Owner, junior...

I'm not impressed by mediocre or average B level fighters...you have ZERO consensus Top P4Pers over there...ZERO.
                I'm not "over there" but they have many rated fighter starting at heavy.And hell their is like 4-5 rated 118pders but I don't have time to agrue things like this.

Comment

• and again...

Comment

• Lol...it's like a reoccurring nightmare, isn't it..?

The Land of Hope and Glory, eh?...nah...like I've ALWAYS said...when it comes to Boxing, England is The Land of Hype and Glass.

Done. Dead. Again...

Comment

Lol...it's like a reoccurring nightmare, isn't it..?

The Land of Hope and Glory, eh?...nah...like I've ALWAYS said...when it comes to Boxing, England is The Land of Hype and Glass.

Done. Dead. Again...
                      Lol!

I was about to resurrect this post and tag you, Legendary Hater. I knew you wouldn't want to miss this glorious post-fight morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X