Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Know I Have What it Takes To Beat Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get in line kid

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Handle your biz youngster! Let's see you handle "Uzi" first, and then maybe Canelo!
      He just say in front of your eyes: "But obviously, he's the cash cow and everybody from 154 to 168 wants that fight, so I have to prove myself by coming back strong and win my title back."

Or maybe you only read the articles' titles before posting

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
        He just say in front of your eyes: "But obviously, he's the cash cow and everybody from 154 to 168 wants that fight, so I have to prove myself by coming back strong and win my title back."

Or maybe you only read the articles' titles before posting
        I did read the article, and I want to see him "prove himself" with Jose Uzcategui, before Canelo, if he gets his title back!

Comment

You better get off the yeyo first, David Benavidez.

Comment

I know everyone is real high on this Benavidez. I've never seen him, I don't think. He has a belt. But... looking at his Boxrec, he is still a kid who hasn't fought anyone yet. Which is fine, he is only 21. But for a 21 year old kid, who has never fought a top 25 p4p opponent to face Canelo... maybe in a few years.

Comment

Canelo groupies said he was too green for old ass Floyd in 2013. well then Benavidez is too green for Canelo at this point. let this marinate for 2-3 more years.

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                CAnelo implemented some GGG moves in his game
                Like he did with some Floyd and Lara moves
                Canelo has all the upgrades and all the cheats available
                P4P #1
                We don’t know if he is cheating bro but he has implemented some moves. I really don’t think anyone can beat him right now

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                  CAnelo implemented some GGG moves in his game
                  Like he did with some Floyd and Lara moves
                  Canelo has all the upgrades and all the cheats available
                  P4P #1
                  he has all the judges who will save him with ridiculous scorecards. what a farce overrated protected punk.

Comment

Just like his brother had what it takes to beat Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                      that would be some real david vs goliath type of stuff on cinco de mayo
                      With the way Canelo looked, its unclear who would play David.

Comment

Working...
                      X