Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long are conor/khabib suspended for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long are conor/khabib suspended for?

How long did the Nevada State Athletic Commissions suspend them for? I am talking about for the post fight brawl.

I don't think they've reached a conclusion yet.

Comment

They need to sort this out already.

Comment

I thought this was supposed to be decided by mid to late December, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          I thought this was supposed to be decided by mid to late December, no?
          It been pushed to Feb. First Conor asked for a extension then Khabib did.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            It been pushed to Feb. First Conor asked for a extension then Khabib did.
            And who are the top lightweight contenders now once this is settled? Ferguson and who else?

Comment

And who are the top lightweight contenders now once this is settled? Ferguson and who else?
              I say Tony and Dustin Poirier fight for the belt and when all is said and done Khabib gets first crack.

Comment

I say Tony and Dustin Poirier fight for the belt and when all is said and done Khabib gets first crack.
                Yeah, but it seems like Khabib needs to beat both guys to really cement his legacy, maybe one more top contender if he wants to be an even 30-0. But from past articles, it sounds like he only has about 1 or 2 more fights left in him at most, maybe 3, what do you think? Haven't there been injuries mentioned, causing Khabib to want to retire soon after another fight or two?

Comment

Yeah, but it seems like Khabib needs to beat both guys to really cement his legacy, maybe one more top contender if he wants to be an even 30-0. But from past articles, it sounds like he only has about 1 or 2 more fights left in him at most, maybe 3, what do you think? Haven't there been injuries mentioned, causing Khabib to want to retire soon after another fight or two?
                  Naw hes still hungry. My guess is a few more fights. No injuries anymore but the weight cut is kicking his ass.

I agree he needs to fight Tony and Dustin at the least.

Comment

Naw hes still hungry. My guess is a few more fights. No injuries anymore but the weight cut is kicking his ass.

I agree he needs to fight Tony and Dustin at the least.
                    So split the difference and say 3 more, since he wouldn't have that size advantage and be able to rag doll opponents nearly as easily as 170?

Maybe Tony and Dustin, then maybe cash out on a big money rematch with Conor or some other opponent they could sell a lot of PPVs with.

Comment

Working...
                    X