No announcement yet.

Cutting food stamps further is inhumane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Are you drinking room temp vodka out of a paper cup again? You type like hell, man.
    So

How many homeless americans u housing beech?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      So

How many homeless americans u housing beech?
      Holy shit dude, if someone is being housed, then they aren't homeless. And if someone is homeless, then they aren't being housed. Get it?

Comment

Holy shit dude, if someone is being housed, then they aren't homeless. And if someone is homeless, then they aren't being housed. Get it?
        Well its not their home its urs

Stoopid

So again how many homeless americans u housing beech?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          My very first job at 16 was a checker. I got to see first hand what food stamps bought. Top of the line stuff! People coming in buying .15 candy so they could get change.

Yeah I also saw people they really helped too. But for the most part it was insane the junk and top notch stuff they bought.
          They used to give change on those old style legit food stamps (I remember seeing them as a kid & wondering wtf that sh^t was)???

Nowadays you can't do that doe. And on this topic while I don't think food shouldn't be given to those who need it I do believe there should be more rules to what you can buy.

Cuz I see people buying cup cakes & Mt. Dew & bs food all the time on food stamps. I think that type of food is doing you no favors in finding a better position in life &/or not increasing our expenses as a country (or that person specifically) with medical bs.

So I think they should take certain foods out of the mix to purchase with food stamps. But I'd have less problem with people buying steaks than I'd have with them buying ho ho cakes & sh^t like that.

Comment

Well its not their home its urs

Stoopid

So again how many homeless americans u housing beech?

If you think this is a sound debate tactic you're using, well then you've lost your goddam mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              They used to give change on those old style legit food stamps (I remember seeing them as a kid & wondering wtf that sh^t was)???

Nowadays you can't do that doe. And on this topic while I don't think food shouldn't be given to those who need it I do believe there should be more rules to what you can buy.

Cuz I see people buying cup cakes & Mt. Dew & bs food all the time on food stamps. I think that type of food is doing you no favors in finding a better position in life &/or not increasing our expenses as a country (or that person specifically) with medical bs.

So I think they should take certain foods out of the mix to purchase with food stamps. But I'd have less problem with people buying steaks than I'd have with them buying ho ho cakes & sh^t like that.
              Yeah I could live with that. But when you try and limit those things the fangs come out.

Comment

If you think this is a sound debate tactic you're using, well then you've lost your goddam mind!

Well u seem so concerned about homeless and poor people id like to know what uve been doing for them lately rather than just posting about them here??

U know put some weight to where ur mouth is i mean ur fingers

Comment

My only problem with food stamps is seeing it and other programs go from the intention of helping people out to becoming a life style.

Comment

Well u seem so concerned about homeless and poor people id like to know what uve been doing for them lately rather than just posting about them here??

U know put some weight to where ur mouth is i mean ur fingers
                    Again, you use a silly argument. Why should the burden of helping poor people fall only on kind people? Shouldn't selfish people have to help them, too?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Yeah I could live with that. But when you try and limit those things the fangs come out.
                      Idk about that. I think most people know that a lot of the sh^t they eat is bad for you.

And the math makes no sense here. If I'm GIVING YOU FOOD basically I think exerting some control over the healthiness of said food is gonna be in play with that.

I mean how stupid is it that we give people money for food that makes them sick & gives them diseases & then we gotta pay for their medical expenses too in many cases. Getting doubled down on that bs.

So controlling what people eat to more healthy choices should in theory reduce medical expenses & allow people to work more often & for more years. Its win win for all parties minus the company who's making dem ho ho cakes of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X