Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder Is Going to Brutally KO Fury Within 3 Rounds...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
    I was wrong. I admit it. Like many I thought Wilder would land the big punch that finishes it. Kudos to Fury for getting up after being down, both in his life, and in this fight. And for being in control for most of the fight.

I still might take Wilder in the rematch though.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

You made yourself look dumb lmao
        Wilder was slow as hell on his feet dummy, and lost 9 out of 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
          You made yourself look dumb lmao
          Wilder was slow as hell on his feet dummy, and lost 9 out of 12 rounds
          Fury on count 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
            I was wrong. I admit it. Like many I thought Wilder would land the big punch that finishes it. Kudos to Fury for getting up after being down, both in his life, and in this fight. And for being in control for most of the fight.

I still might take Wilder in the rematch though.
            You're automatically forgiven for that awesome avi, bruh.

However, Wilder in the rematch?

Damn.

Well, I guess we can agree that it won't be one-sided at least. Ha.

Comment

Fury on count 5.

You're acting like a petulant child. Just accept you were wrong, badly wrong. Fury is better than Wilder is and posting pictures of Fury on the canvas? He got up. He then finished the round on top. Maybe boxing isn't the sport for you if you take it so personally.

Comment

Fury, if motivated and not a fat ass, will be even in a better shape in a rematch. I can't see Wilder winning that one. Will there be a rematch, tho? Not sure if Wilder wants to do it again so soon. I don't mind seeing a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Damn.

I expect it to be more one-sided actually. Maybe 12-0 or 11-1 (without KDs) Fury. Boxers rather than brawlers usually adjust better or improve in rematches.

Comment

Tyson Fury's style won't work when he doesn't have a footspeed advantage. His big steps away will be chased down by Wilder easily.

Wilder is going to come in from across the ring and start landing right away.

It will be a blow out. Mark my words.
                    That slick "one foot in a different time zone" foot movement of Deontay Wilder, eh?

I marked your words. They were the words of a complete fuckwit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Damn.

Off topic: Is Loma still fighting this coming Saturday? Who is on the undercard? Bro, why is there no buzz for this fight? Pedraza is a pretty good fighter. Haven't seen many articles or threads about this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X