Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Piece Of Shlt Liberal Attacks Conservative For Wearing MAGA HAT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Piece Of Shlt Liberal Attacks Conservative For Wearing MAGA HAT!

Tbh I want to buy one of those hats just to troll snowflakes that get triggered by it. I wish some f@g would try and knock my hat off like that. I bet that guy wouldn't go up to someone not frail like that little black guy. You always see these asshats attacking old people and frail people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Tbh I want to buy one of those hats just to troll snowflakes that get triggered by it. I wish some f@g would try and knock my hat off like that. I bet that guy wouldn't go up to someone not frail like that little black guy. You always see these asshats attacking old people and frail people.
      I thought the same thing.

Comment

I do it and it hasn't happened. I do get some looks tho. Lol

Comment

I don’t think anyone should be attacked regardless of the politics they support

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            Exactly.

Just shows ignorance when someone does this. They must be very insecure about their opinion to do this. Weak shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Thats BrometheusBob. Hero the so called white knights

Comment

lol

Trump is a coward and you’re worried about a cap?

LMAO

You support a ***** which makes you a *****

You would do nothing and everyone knows it

Comment

tolerant left hahahahahahhaah. biggest joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    There was a woman up here who legit got roundhouse kicked for being pro life at an abortion protest. Cops were like “what do you want us to do about it?”

**** was even caught on film

Comment

Working...
                    X