No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Fighter Signings, Event Dates, Service Price Revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kej718 View Post
    They have the World Boxing Super Series but won't be airing Oleksandr Usyk vs Murat Gassiev
    Hooker is not joining the 140lb tournament even though they are airing on the same platform.
    Andrade is next in line for Saunders, but are they even going to fight now?
    Beterbiev and Andrade hopefully will be more active but who can they fight?

This is just disappointing.
    No Joshua vs Wilder, Khan vs Brook, Hooker not in the 140 Tourny, Oleksandr Usyk - Murat Gassiev won't be aired on this. I guess Joshua vs Povetkin might get them some subscription, but you turned down $50 mil to fight him on DAZN?

I thought they were supposed to be signing Thurman, Chavez Jr, and Rosado?

Who cares about usyk vs gassiev when they have the next two series of the WBSS. Obviously they weren't going to have the finals of this series seen as they won't even have launched by then!?? Lol. Obviously the cruiserweight finally is great and for undisputed but I think the next two series have amazing line ups so it's all about looking forward to that not whining that Dazn didn't retrospectively acquire the rights for last year's WBSS even though they couldn't logically do so. Talk about "dammed if you do dammed if you don't"

And are you really saying what happened to rosado? Lol suddenly rosado would of been a scoop if Hearn doesn't get him but if he got him he would be a washed up journeyman. More announcements to come, be excited for boxing. No one is forcing you to buy it. You can only be dissapointed if you had expectations for it but in reality you know you was hoping to be uber critical of it no matter what.
    Last edited by SuperSuperLeeds; 07-17-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Man you are just being a hater. Where else are you going to get that Paul youtube guy and Katie Taylor for $9.99 a month!!!

LMAO

Comment

• Thanks for putting undercard level fighters(minus Anthony Johnson and Vargas) behind a paywall.

Comment

• Extremely underwhelming to say the least. Showtime invests a lot of money in AJ then Fast Eddie does an about face and puts AJ on DAZN cuz he failed at luring anyone that people want to pay additional money to watch. Unless he steps it up big time he’s only getting a small portion of that “billion dollars”. It’s likely just coincidence but I find it funny that all these hair loss ads on boxing scene have a model that looks a lot like Eddie Hearn.

Comment

• HBO is 15 and DAZN is 10. How to Fail 101.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              When did I say the amateurs weren't good? Just that they aren't the top guys. Did he sign Khalil Coe? Lorenzo Simpson? Marco Castro? Guys like that? Nope.
              Rashat Mati is a prodigy. Boxing, Kickboxing, Wrestling, Ju Jitsu champion.

Comment

• So is Hearn going to be showing Mati in kickboxing or MMA matches? Why would I care about? I just hope he is a very good boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  HBO is 15 and DAZN is 10. How to Fail 101.
                  HBO in Canada - $14.99
                  Showtime in Canada - $10.99
                  DAZN - $20

But DAZN appeals to Canadians because it has KHL games! (Russian hockey league)

pathetic.

Comment

• Was excited for a new boxing platform but the line up is underwhelming lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                      They have the World Boxing Super Series but won't be airing Oleksandr Usyk vs Murat Gassiev
                      Hooker is not joining the 140lb tournament even though they are airing on the same platform.
                      Andrade is next in line for Saunders, but are they even going to fight now?
                      Beterbiev and Andrade hopefully will be more active but who can they fight?

This is just disappointing.
                      No Joshua vs Wilder, Khan vs Brook, Hooker not in the 140 Tourny, Oleksandr Usyk - Murat Gassiev won't be aired on this. I guess Joshua vs Povetkin might get them some subscription, but you turned down $50 mil to fight him on DAZN?

I thought they were supposed to be signing Thurman, Chavez Jr, and Rosado?
                      I disagree with some of your post but mostly I'm sitting here reading and agreeing until I get to the part where you complain about the lack of Chavez Jr and Rosado.

Comment

Working...
                      X